iOS 13 Public Beta 3 has been released

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the mail is finally fixed. The red dot being there when there are no new emails is annoying.

Edit: Seems to be the badges on mail are working properly again! Woohoo

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Apparently my Watch wants to resync like it was re-paired with the phone or something. weird. It also doesn't seem to be progressing. Hope it doesn't need the charging cable. I'm at work for another hour until lunch with no cable

edit:
Nevermind, progress bar on the watch sync is moving finally

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Apparently my Watch wants to resync like it was re-paired with the phone or something. weird. It also doesn't seem to be progressing. Hope it doesn't need the charging cable. I'm at work for another hour until lunch with no cable

Happened to me in dev beta 3 and 4 but worked just fine.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
The bug I reported about Light/Dark Mode wallpaper not switching is still present. No big deal, but still. (The green light/dark mode wallpaper switches appropriately when I go from light mode to dark and back again. The red and blue wallpapers only display as they would in dark mode and never switch to their light mode version.)

I'm just happy that the Reminders widget loads data now!

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
The bug I reported about Light/Dark Mode wallpaper not switching is still present. No big deal, but still.

The green light/dark mode wallpaper switches appropriately when I go from light mode to dark and back again. The red and blue wallpapers only display as they would in dark mode and never switch to their light mode version.

I'm just happy that the Reminders widget loads data now!

Hmm, I never tested the red and blue ones. The black and white one totally crashes on my iPad at least on the last beta it still did. I'll have to see if the new beta today fixes it, but it doesn't sound like it.

edit:
Just test on my iPhone X and all 4 work fine. Will check the iPad later.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I never tested the red and blue ones. The black and white one totally crashes on my iPad at least on the last beta it still did. I'll have to see if the new beta today fixes it, but it doesn't sound like it.

To be fair, I'm using an iPhone 7, not an iPad. On my phone, just like the red and blue wallpapers, the black and white one only displays its dark mode version.

egrier65

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
To be fair, I'm using an iPhone 7, not an iPad. On my phone, just like the red and blue wallpapers, the black and white one only displays its dark mode version.

Weird. I'm using a 7 plus and it works fine here. All 4 of the new wallpapers switch back and forth like they're supposed to.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Weird. I'm using a 7 plus and it works fine here. All 4 of the new wallpapers switch back and forth like they're supposed to.

That is weird. But, like I mentioned before, it's not really a big deal. It's not as though it's a major piece of functionality that I rely on in my day-to-day usage. :)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmm deciding if I should jump into the beta for my iPhone X- seems to be ok on my iPad. Just concerned cause I need phone for work

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
So far I see some nice improvements! The touch response and fluidity is much improved over the Public Beta 2. Mail also seems to be greatly improved as well and mostly behving like it should. Pocket is still crashing after opening, but it may be that the app needs to be updated by the developer. The built in wallpapers change correctly when dark mode is on...never an issure for me.