iOS 13 Developer Beta 4 is now available

Arkidelik

Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
I'm able to play video in MLB AtBat on my XS, but I haven't tried a live feed yet. I'll have to test that out later.

Houston, we have a problem.

With this beta, MLB AtBat app is broken. Strange interface problems when trying to start a live video feed, and cannot get the video to play at all. The audio from the various video feeds plays OK, for a while, then the app crashes. The audio from the radio feeds is fine.

I've rebooted the iPhone XS Max, deleted then reinstalled AtBat, etc., but no luck. I definitely didn't have this problem with beta 3 of iOS 13.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
My only issue now with iOS 13 seemingly is the incompatibility with the Arlo app. It freezes and doesn’t show a live video feed when you go into a camera. I’ve contacted them to see when they will update to fully support iOS 13.

Arlo got back to me. I was able to delete and reinstall the app and all is good from a video perspective. Just waiting on some GUI updates that will come when iOS 13 is out officially. But main functionality works so all good!

egrier65

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I decided to come back to IOS13 after I downgraded from 13 beta 1 because of battery drainage. So far this build had be great. One problem I’m having is after I did the update, I got a pop up saying that it failed although it did complete. The pop up had a retry button. I tapped it and the pop up went away but nothing happened. I now have a notification on my settings icon. When I tap settings, there is a notification for software update. When I tap on it nothing happens. I tried a hard reset and it’s still there. 🤷🏽*♂️

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Houston, we have a problem.

With this beta, MLB AtBat app is broken. Strange interface problems when trying to start a live video feed, and cannot get the video to play at all. The audio from the various video feeds plays OK, for a while, then the app crashes. The audio from the radio feeds is fine.

I've rebooted the iPhone XS Max, deleted then reinstalled AtBat, etc., but no luck. I definitely didn't have this problem with beta 3 of iOS 13.

I've been having crashing issues with At Bat lately on iOS 12, so it might not be unique to iOS 13.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy I could entertain you. Stop being a jag off.

He isn't being a "jag off" you answered your own question. Devs will update to support IOS13 when it is officially released. Don't get mad you are running a beta and are just wasting time asking a dev when their app will be updated (since apple doesn't let devs update their apps until official release of the OS). Come on man, be better than that.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I decided to come back to IOS13 after I downgraded from 13 beta 1 because of battery drainage. So far this build had be great. One problem I’m having is after I did the update, I got a pop up saying that it failed although it did complete. The pop up had a retry button. I tapped it and the pop up went away but nothing happened. I now have a notification on my settings icon. When I tap settings, there is a notification for software update. When I tap on it nothing happens. I tried a hard reset and it’s still there. ????????????*♂️

Try turning wifi off and then back on see if that helps.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
He isn't being a "jag off" you answered your own question. Devs will update to support IOS13 when it is officially released. Don't get mad you are running a beta and are just wasting time asking a dev when their app will be updated (since apple doesn't let devs update their apps until official release of the OS). Come on man, be better than that.

Agree to Disagree

egrier65

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Try turning wifi off and then back on see if that helps.

Nope, didn’t fix it.
fc2054aebe18bf529604bd5620158910.jpg

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone running iPadOS 13 beta 4 running into a multitasking/split screen issue? I’ve reported to apple with a screen recording.

When I try and drag and drop an app that is in a folder in my dock, it just doesn’t work at all anymore. However, dragging and dropping a regular app from the dock works, even if it is the SAME app that was in the folder (e.g., the app in the folder comes up in the dock as a “recent app” and I am then able to drag and drop it)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dev Beta 4 is working quite smoothly on my iPhone X. No quirks or glitches have been noticed thus far.

jacka620

Jul 19, 2019
Visit site
Anybody else having problems with their stock photos app crashing. I can’t open my Photos app at all, it immediately crashes every time.

jacka620

Jul 19, 2019
Visit site
Damn.. it’s been fine through all the betas except this one. after I updated it keeps crashing on me. Thank you for the quick reply.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Damn.. it’s been fine through all the betas except this one. after I updated it keeps crashing on me. Thank you for the quick reply.
You're very welcome. Have you tried rebooting your device or toggling off iCloud Photos and then toggling it back on?

jacka620

Jul 19, 2019
Visit site
Thinking back now last night after I updated to beta 4, I plugged my phone into my computer to copy some photos off my phone and it failed while copying photos, after that I could not connect to the phone anymore with computer. Before I did that my Photos app was working fine so there may be a glitch with beta that may cause the Photos app to crash if you plug it into your computer to copy photos so use caution. And I have tried rebooting even hard rebooting and I don’t use iCloud photos.

UPDATE: I was able to use another app called Camera+ to access my camera roll and delete all my photos now my Photos app is working as it should thank goodness.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR