Anyone else having the issue with CarPlay and Phone calls? Each time I make or receive a phone call and answer via CarPlay, my phone unlocks to the call screen without FaceID.

I have also had the a bug when my phone is connected to my apple watch and i get a call.. it shows and vibrates my watch, but my phone. nothing. No call coming through, no vibration/ringtone
    07-21-2019 07:36 AM
    Buggy? Wow, iOS13 Beta 4 is running very good on my Xs Max. Curious, what device are you currently using and what's "buggy". As of right now iOS13 Beta 4 is running just as good and/or better than iOS12 did on my device.
    Mail is still very very buggy. I can't go anywhere near as saying it's as good or better that any iOS 12. iOS 13 beta is good enough to use but lots of bugs that still need squashing. Lots.
    gjh1978 likes this.
    07-21-2019 01:51 PM
    This "exploding" folder bug is KILLING me... has been around since iOS 13 beta debuted. Thought beta 4 might have fixed it (the whole new way to "rearrange apps" via 3D Touch), but alas, it has not. Video below.

I've updated my bug report with apple, attaching the video posted above. Hopefully Apple gets around to it
    I don’t see what you’re talking about. Exploding folder? Can you explain it better? I’ve watched the video several times, but see nothing unusual.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-21-2019 03:25 PM
    I don’t see what you’re talking about. Exploding folder? Can you explain it better? I’ve watched the video several times, but see nothing unusual.
    I've tried numerous times, but when I drag an icon onto another one and then drop it, both apps appear in the folder. Nothing explodes or appear to do anything out of the ordinary on my iPhone, unless I'm misunderstanding the OP.
    07-21-2019 03:41 PM
    Dev Beta 4 is running pretty smooth thus far on iPhone 7 Plus the only issue I am having with this Beta build is with the Carrier connection. It periodically will say “ No Service” and i have to flip the airplane mode on and back off to get it to reconnect. Ive tried soft reset and network settings reset. It will go several hours fine and then bam there it goes again. Not sure if its a beta issue or the phone hardware yet. Has anyone else experienced a “no service “ message ?
    07-21-2019 04:33 PM
    Dev Beta 4 is running pretty smooth thus far on iPhone 7 Plus the only issue I am having with this Beta build is with the Carrier connection. It periodically will say “ No Service” and i have to flip the airplane mode on and back off to get it to reconnect. Ive tried soft reset and network settings reset. It will go several hours fine and then bam there it goes again. Not sure if its a beta issue or the phone hardware yet. Has anyone else experienced a “no service “ message ?
    I often get a message asking me to add a data plan to my cellular iPad Pro even though this iPad is on unlimited data with T-Mobile. This error started with beta 4 and had happened several times a day.
    07-21-2019 04:56 PM
    This "exploding" folder bug is KILLING me... has been around since iOS 13 beta debuted. Thought beta 4 might have fixed it (the whole new way to "rearrange apps" via 3D Touch), but alas, it has not. Video below.

I've updated my bug report with apple, attaching the video posted above. Hopefully Apple gets around to it
    What is exploding? I must be missing something as I watched your video.
    07-21-2019 04:57 PM
    What is exploding? I must be missing something as I watched your video.
    The circled folder in the photo below “explodes” when I move an app from page 2 into a folder on page 1. I should have started the video on page 1, moved to page 2, and then rearranged the apps. With the screenshot below, you can see that when I moved Tapatalk pro in the video from page 2 into the folder on page 1 named “forums,” the folder named “stores” that is on page 1, in the photo, “explodes” (i.e., the 9 apps inside the folder disperse and populate open spaces on pages 1 and 2).

07-21-2019 05:12 PM
    The circled folder in the photo below “explodes” when I move an app from page 2 into a folder on page 1. I should have started the video on page 1, moved to page 2, and then rearranged the apps. With the screenshot below, you can see that when I moved Tapatalk pro in the video from page 2 into the folder on page 1 named “forums,” the folder named “stores” that is on page 1, in the photo, “explodes” (i.e., the 9 apps inside the folder disperse and populate open spaces on pages 1 and 2).

[IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190721/0b8570b7c92bf1466a87360522bda39b.jpg[/url]
    I’m still lost. I don’t see anything exploding. You must moves around a ton to notice some annoying bug. I’m not saying it’s not there. I just don’t see what it is your meaning.
    07-21-2019 05:23 PM
    I’m still lost. I don’t see anything exploding. You must moves around a ton to notice some annoying bug. I’m not saying it’s not there. I just don’t see what it is your meaning.
    Let’s try again. I just don’t understand how you can’t see it... before rearranging apps all of my apps are in folders (except for the one app on page two I am moving into a folder on page one); after I make the move, an entire folder of apps is scattered around my home screen not in a folder anymore.

Photos 1 and 2 = page 1 and page 2 of apps before anything.

Photos 3 and 4 = pages 1 and 2 after I move “tapatalk pro” from page 2 into the folder on page 1 titled “forums”. As you can see, the apps that were in the folder titled “stores” before I rearranged apps (see video) are now all over the place and there is no longer a folder named “stores” anywhere on my iPhone and I am forced to recreate the folder and rearrange my apps.

BEFORE REARRANGING APPS

AFTER REARRANGING APPS - “stores” folder has disappeared and the apps inside are scattered

07-21-2019 05:31 PM
    I've tried numerous times, but when I drag an icon onto another one and then drop it, both apps appear in the folder. Nothing explodes or appear to do anything out of the ordinary on my iPhone, unless I'm misunderstanding the OP.
    I’m assuming the issue is because I am trying to move an app into a folder that is on a “full page” and that there is a bug causing the folder that subsequently moves to page 2 “explode” for some reason.

Can you see/visualize the issue I’m personally experiencing on my end with the photos and videos I’ve posted?
    07-21-2019 06:25 PM
    Yes sir. Please check out the screen share video via the following link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M8...arKkinzWe-dwdJ
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-21-2019 06:45 PM
    Yes sir. Please check out the screen share video via the following link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M8...arKkinzWe-dwdJ
    Yup, I think my issue is that I am moving a single app from a different page into a folder that is on a full page. For example, if I move the folder to page two, and then move the app into the folder, and then subsequently move the folder back to page one, I have no issue. Thefore, I’ve found a workaround, but would still like the bug fixed for convenience purposes.
    07-21-2019 06:49 PM
    Yup, I think my issue is that I am moving a single app from a different page into a folder that is on a full page. For example, if I move the folder to page two, and then move the app into the folder, and then subsequently move the folder back to page one, I have no issue. Thefore, I’ve found a workaround, but would still like the bug fixed for convenience purposes.
    I still get the same results as my previous test. I'll play around with it a bit more while I'm taking a break from reading my eBook to see if I can re-create the matter. I'll let you know what I discover, if anything.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-21-2019 06:54 PM
    I still get the same results as my previous test. I'll play around with it a bit more while I'm taking a break from reading my eBook to see if I can re-create the matter. I'll let you know what I discover, if anything.
    Much appreciated!
    07-21-2019 06:59 PM
    Let’s try again. I just don’t understand how you can’t see it... before rearranging apps all of my apps are in folders (except for the one app on page two I am moving into a folder on page one); after I make the move, an entire folder of apps is scattered around my home screen not in a folder anymore.

Photos 1 and 2 = page 1 and page 2 of apps before anything.

Photos 3 and 4 = pages 1 and 2 after I move “tapatalk pro” from page 2 into the folder on page 1 titled “forums”. As you can see, the apps that were in the folder titled “stores” before I rearranged apps (see video) are now all over the place and there is no longer a folder named “stores” anywhere on my iPhone and I am forced to recreate the folder and rearrange my apps.

BEFORE REARRANGING APPS

[IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190721/30a06aaf872425e4d27c6b70000f800b.jpg[/url][IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190721/136748a223dd1cf7a26b8c01514037f9.jpg[/url]

AFTER REARRANGING APPS - “stores” folder has disappeared and the apps inside are scattered

[IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190721/7d11da08bafc2bc1da9887a1123b8867.jpg[/url][IMG=473x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190721/ca8aabc5db7f047e7aea01a00420e7a9.jpg[/url]
    I see it now. So when you drop an icon from page 2 into a folder on page 1, it deletes the folder, and the apps spread out on the screen.
    SaMaster14 and SprSynJn like this.
    07-21-2019 09:37 PM
    The Mail app has gone back to garbage.
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    07-22-2019 10:01 AM
    07-22-2019 10:50 AM
    Same for me.
    07-22-2019 12:38 PM
    What issues are people seeing with the Mail App?

Mine is a bit “glitchy” at times, but ultimately, when I pull down to refresh, all my mail comes in normally. Nothing fatal to my everyday use
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-22-2019 02:44 PM
    It’s trash right now.
    07-22-2019 10:33 PM
    My mail.app is back to working for me.
    Just_Me_D and danbula like this.
    07-23-2019 04:48 AM
    I went back to the Outlook app for my Exchange email account. I’d forgotten how good the outlook app is.
    Just_Me_D and SaMaster14 like this.
    07-23-2019 06:33 AM
    I'm seeing this as well. When I moved an icon from one page to another, and dropped it in my Utilities folder, the Camera folder below it deleted and the Camera app icons dispersed. That was odd, since I didn't drop anything into the Camera folder. When I press on an icon, I get an option to rearrange apps. You try that? I'm afraid to tap on it!
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-23-2019 09:22 AM
    I went back to the Outlook app for my Exchange email account. I’d forgotten how good the outlook app is.
    The deal breaker for me on the Outlook app is no sub folder notifications and auto push. Once that happens, I'm all in on that app.
    07-23-2019 01:42 PM
111 ... 2345