Verizon has the deals📱:Get an iPhone 7 Plus for $5 a month
    Mine eventually went away. I didn’t toggle anything off or on
    egrier65 likes this.
    07-18-2019 11:30 AM
    Nope, didn’t fix it. [IMG=575x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190718/fc2054aebe18bf529604bd5620158910.jpg[/url]
    Hm that is strange.
    07-18-2019 12:21 PM
    Anyone running iPadOS 13 beta 4 running into a multitasking/split screen issue? I’ve reported to apple with a screen recording.

When I try and drag and drop an app that is in a folder in my dock, it just doesn’t work at all anymore. However, dragging and dropping a regular app from the dock works, even if it is the SAME app that was in the folder (e.g., the app in the folder comes up in the dock as a “recent app” and I am then able to drag and drop it)
    07-18-2019 03:46 PM
    There’s a new rearrange apps button when you 3D Touch an app now.
    Yes, this is nice, but I remember when you could rearrange the layout of the apps through iTunes...that was nice...it was a lot easier.
    07-18-2019 06:31 PM
    Dev Beta 4 is working quite smoothly on my iPhone X. No quirks or glitches have been noticed thus far.
    07-18-2019 07:28 PM
    Anybody else having problems with their stock photos app crashing. I can’t open my Photos app at all, it immediately crashes every time.
    07-18-2019 07:33 PM
    Anybody else having problems with their stock photos app crashing. I can’t open my Photos app at all, it immediately crashes every time.
    The Photos app is working like a charm on my device.
    07-18-2019 07:37 PM
    Damn.. it’s been fine through all the betas except this one. after I updated it keeps crashing on me. Thank you for the quick reply.
    07-18-2019 07:41 PM
    Damn.. it’s been fine through all the betas except this one. after I updated it keeps crashing on me. Thank you for the quick reply.
    You're very welcome. Have you tried rebooting your device or toggling off iCloud Photos and then toggling it back on?
    07-18-2019 07:45 PM
    Thinking back now last night after I updated to beta 4, I plugged my phone into my computer to copy some photos off my phone and it failed while copying photos, after that I could not connect to the phone anymore with computer. Before I did that my Photos app was working fine so there may be a glitch with beta that may cause the Photos app to crash if you plug it into your computer to copy photos so use caution. And I have tried rebooting even hard rebooting and I don’t use iCloud photos.

UPDATE: I was able to use another app called Camera+ to access my camera roll and delete all my photos now my Photos app is working as it should thank goodness.
    Last edited by jacka620; 07-18-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-18-2019 08:27 PM
    Somewhere in the previous betas my other storage got stockpiled again. Last night I deleted a ton of apps and I restored my phone earlier tonight. Everything is running smoothly on iOS.
    07-18-2019 09:08 PM
    I went back to iOS 12.4 Beta 7. This is still far too buggy of a beta. Hope beta 5 & 6 fix things up a bit.
    07-19-2019 03:18 AM
    I went back to iOS 12.4 Beta 7. This is still far too buggy of a beta. Hope beta 5 & 6 fix things up a bit.
    Exactly what issues are you having that makes it too buggy?
    07-19-2019 09:29 AM
    Hm that is strange.
    The software update notification eventually went away. I'm not sure when but noticed that it was no longer there. Everything seems to be running great.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-19-2019 11:54 AM
    Buggy? Wow, iOS13 Beta 4 is running very good on my Xs Max. Curious, what device are you currently using and what's "buggy". As of right now iOS13 Beta 4 is running just as good and/or better than iOS12 did on my device.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-19-2019 04:04 PM
    Buggy? Wow, iOS13 Beta 4 is running very good on my Xs Max. Curious, what device are you currently using and what's "buggy". As of right now iOS13 Beta 4 is running just as good and/or better than iOS12 did on my device.
    I have a XS.

I still have issues with Exchange Email & Main/Sub Folder notification badges either not there or persisting despite deletion.

Gmail notification/crashing issues.

App/Menu freezes.

Unreliable native keyboard, don't get me started, Gboard is light years ahead.

Random signal drops and zero cellular connection.

Bottom dock randomly disappearing.

These are just a few.

To each their own, but these are my very real issues, and the reason I went back to 12.4. I've even done wipes and clean installing and these issues among others persist.
    07-19-2019 04:10 PM
    I have a XS.

I still have issues with Exchange Email & Main/Sub Folder notification badges either not there or persisting despite deletion.

Gmail notification/crashing issues.

App/Menu freezes.

Unreliable native keyboard, don't get me started, Gboard is light years ahead.

Random signal drops and zero cellular connection.

Bottom dock randomly disappearing.

These are just a few.

To each their own, but these are my very real issues, and the reason I went back to 12.4. I've even done wipes and clean installing and these issues among others persist.
    That stinks, sorry to hear you are having so many problems. I’d like to hear from other XS users wonder if it’s something with the XS. I’m using iPhone X and the only real problem I had was the stock email app being buggy, but that is fixed for me in beta 4. I dropped Gboard in favor of the stock keyboard it works so smooth my X.
    Spencerdl and Premium1 like this.
    07-19-2019 05:02 PM
    Thinking back now last night after I updated to beta 4, I plugged my phone into my computer to copy some photos off my phone and it failed while copying photos, after that I could not connect to the phone anymore with computer. Before I did that my Photos app was working fine so there may be a glitch with beta that may cause the Photos app to crash if you plug it into your computer to copy photos so use caution. And I have tried rebooting even hard rebooting and I don’t use iCloud photos.

UPDATE: I was able to use another app called Camera+ to access my camera roll and delete all my photos now my Photos app is working as it should thank goodness.
    Excellent!...and thank you for the update...
    07-19-2019 05:17 PM
    Guess I’ll update tonight. I skipped beta 3 because of all the negative feedback. This one seems pretty solid.
    07-19-2019 06:39 PM
    That stinks, sorry to hear you are having so many problems. I’d like to hear from other XS users wonder if it’s something with the XS. I’m using iPhone X and the only real problem I had was the stock email app being buggy, but that is fixed for me in beta 4. I dropped Gboard in favor of the stock keyboard it works so smooth my X.
    The same exact experience on my Xs Max, only I dropped SwiftKey in favor of the Apple stock keyboard
    07-19-2019 08:01 PM
    Wow rev 4 out
    I just got public beta 3 ! No issues like I had with #2 .
    Unsure if I want to try public 4 when released
    07-19-2019 10:05 PM
    I've been having crashing issues with At Bat lately on iOS 12, so it might not be unique to iOS 13.
    This particular issue, the failure to play live video and hanging on the blackout screen while playing the video feed audio, which then stops altogether after a couple minutes, appears to be unique to iOS 13 and possibly to dev beta 4. I can listen to the radio audio without problems.

There is a report of the same thing on a Reddit iOS 13 thread. I’ve spoken with level 2 tech support at MLB, and they were interested—had me send the logs from the app, etc.

This has all the characteristics of a compatibility problem, i.e., bug.
    07-19-2019 11:18 PM
    This "exploding" folder bug is KILLING me... has been around since iOS 13 beta debuted. Thought beta 4 might have fixed it (the whole new way to "rearrange apps" via 3D Touch), but alas, it has not. Video below.

I've updated my bug report with apple, attaching the video posted above. Hopefully Apple gets around to it
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-19-2019 11:26 PM
    Same here in my iPhone X. Solid as a rock and as smooth as butter to this point.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-20-2019 06:53 AM
    This "exploding" folder bug is KILLING me... has been around since iOS 13 beta debuted. Thought beta 4 might have fixed it (the whole new way to "rearrange apps" via 3D Touch), but alas, it has not. Video below.

I've updated my bug report with apple, attaching the video posted above. Hopefully Apple gets around to it
    I’ve experienced this and it’s quite annoying. I reported it on dev beta 1. Hopefully others report it too!
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-20-2019 10:43 PM
111 12345