Public beta 2 is out. Y'all know what you might want to do.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Not really doing any service with a generic post... granted many have experienced some quirky issues but with the understanding that it's a beta. They also post their device, etc to help identify the hardware they're having the issues with.

Not dissing on you but please elaborate on why you don't recommend it...

If anyone still hasn’t run a beta for iOS 13, I would recommend that you DO NOT start with this one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not really doing any service with a generic post... granted many have experienced some quirky issues but with the understanding that it's a beta. They also post their device, etc to help identify the hardware they're having the issues with.

Many are still having issues with Mail. This build apparently did not fix it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

You’d be surprised how many don’t consider the fact or have an understanding that it’s still a beta at this point in time.

Same things being said on other threads:

XS Max

- Mail app is still absolute trash
- Touch latency on home screen for swiping across screens/swiping up to close apps in multitask
- Stock apps freezing
- Flashlight and Camera shortcuts on lockscreen just disappearing a reappearing whenever they want

Beta 1 & 2 actually ran better while beta 3 has amplified these issues.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
256Gb iPhone X (MQAN2LL/A) on AT&T - every so often certain messages wouldn't display correctly on Beta 1, but otherwise the 5 accounts (4 IMAP, 1 Exchange) worked "normally" for me. I just installed Beta 2 so we'll see but very first noticeable issue is how snappier things are (I know it's not just because of the reboot since I've done that a few times when I had Beta 1 installed).

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Dang wow really? Almost opposite for me (256Gb iPhone X (MQAN2LL/A) on AT&T). Much cleaner & crisp. Everything feels more solid.

Plus now, Evernote doesn't crash anymore when I search (it did on Beta 1).

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
You’d be surprised how many don’t consider the fact or have an understanding that it’s still a beta at this point in time.

Same things being said on other threads:

XS Max

- Mail app is still absolute trash
- Touch latency on home screen for swiping across screens/swiping up to close apps in multitask
- Stock apps freezing
- Flashlight and Camera shortcuts on lockscreen just disappearing a reappearing whenever they want

Beta 1 & 2 actually ran better while beta 3 has amplified these issues.

I agree with the Mail App its a mess right now for several devices.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Fixed an issue I had in Notes with links not showing yellow. Could barely see them. Mail has been ok for me in beta 1 and 2.

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Just installed on my iPhone X 256GB ATT model and not having any problems. Mail app mostly worked fine before and still does, exception for the occasional keyboard disappearing. Everything else feels about the same.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a screenshot of this different color red?

Public beta 1 (and before) on the left.
Public beta 2 on the right.
Actually looks more orange.
6550c0e94dd95e603199e116b81d85ef.jpg

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
This definitely feels better on my Xs. CarPlay is also reliable again (thank god). I don’t use the Mail app, so I can’t confirm its issues, I prefer Outlook for everything. I’m still loving the Swype style keyboard. Screen lag exists the same way it did in b1. Messages app refuses to NOT use nicknames, which might be my absolute biggest annoyance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711