Public beta 2 is out. Y'all know what you might want to do.

Tgus3

Dec 5, 2018
Visit site
I think that’s absolutely wonderful. Not being facetious. It varies person to person.

I still stand behind my recommendation to anyone that hasn’t installed a beta at this point.

I’ve had b2 running for about half a day and I have not noticed any bugs. The only one being if u press too hard on the keyboard at certain random places it does the 3D Touch thing. Otherwise it’s fast and everything works

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Mine is stuck on estimating time remaining
c2af0bca55196ef8119d84952dc563bd.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You’d be surprised how many don’t consider the fact or have an understanding that it’s still a beta at this point in time.

Same things being said on other threads:

XS Max

- Mail app is still absolute trash
- Touch latency on home screen for swiping across screens/swiping up to close apps in multitask
- Stock apps freezing
- Flashlight and Camera shortcuts on lockscreen just disappearing a reappearing whenever they want

Beta 1 & 2 actually ran better while beta 3 has amplified these issues.

This is my exact findings as well. I said last week when the dev beta released this build was trash.

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Having no problems with stock Mail app or Outlook on my X.

The print does not work from the email. When trying to print a web page, the ‘select printer’ part cannot find a HP printer which was available with stock OS.
My phone was upgraded from running original OS. Have anyone tried to DFU restore and then applying beta? Would this solve some of the problems?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah this beta is definitely more flaky on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5. Seeing some issues with app updates when manually updating, the app switcher swipe up lag when closing an app, and weird random app crashes. Here's to hoping we get PB3 sooner than PB2 took lol.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
So my phone FINALLY updated. Though my iCloud backup didn’t work so I lost files and text messages from the last month. Sigh. Not my week technology wise lol

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I do have to give PB2 a nod for one fix I noticed. On PB1 I noticed the activity app was constantly not syncing to the latest amount of steps/etc. my Watch was showing. PB2 has fixed that.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Yeah this beta is definitely more flaky on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5. Seeing some issues with app updates when manually updating, the app switcher swipe up lag when closing an app, and weird random app crashes. Here's to hoping we get PB3 sooner than PB2 took lol.

App updates on my iPad Pro(10.5) are wonky. They will either just spin or e enually give up and ask you if you want to update again.

Then again, I am NOT on beta on my XS Max and I am seeing this(to a lesser extent) type thing with app updates too.

I think something is wonky with the app store in general.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
App updates on my iPad Pro(10.5) are wonky. They will either just spin or e enually give up and ask you if you want to update again.

Then again, I am NOT on beta on my XS Max and I am seeing this(to a lesser extent) type thing with app updates too.

I think something is wonky with the app store in general.

It’s the App Store in general. Been this way lately for me on my iPad Pro 2018 and iPhone X both on iOS 12.

mluihn

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone have this problem since updating to beta 2 that when someone calls you that no way to answer the call. The slide to answer is not there and you have to wait until the call ends to be able to call the person back. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR