Still stuck on estimating time remaining -_-
    Try using wifi and not a hotspot, and turn off Low Power Mode.
    love4speechless likes this.
    07-10-2019 05:35 AM
    Having no problems with stock Mail app or Outlook on my X.
    The print does not work from the email. When trying to print a web page, the ‘select printer’ part cannot find a HP printer which was available with stock OS.
    My phone was upgraded from running original OS. Have anyone tried to DFU restore and then applying beta? Would this solve some of the problems?
    07-10-2019 11:27 AM
    I have never hated Apple more in my life. I did a factory reset and STILL won't download the damn update
    07-10-2019 11:28 AM
    I have never hated Apple more in my life. I did a factory reset and STILL won't download the damn update
    Welcome to Beta life.
    07-10-2019 03:10 PM
    Yeah this beta is definitely more flaky on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5. Seeing some issues with app updates when manually updating, the app switcher swipe up lag when closing an app, and weird random app crashes. Here's to hoping we get PB3 sooner than PB2 took lol.
    Chuck_IV likes this.
    07-10-2019 05:34 PM
    So my phone FINALLY updated. Though my iCloud backup didn’t work so I lost files and text messages from the last month. Sigh. Not my week technology wise lol
    07-10-2019 07:24 PM
    I do have to give PB2 a nod for one fix I noticed. On PB1 I noticed the activity app was constantly not syncing to the latest amount of steps/etc. my Watch was showing. PB2 has fixed that.
    07-11-2019 12:09 AM
    Yeah this beta is definitely more flaky on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5. Seeing some issues with app updates when manually updating, the app switcher swipe up lag when closing an app, and weird random app crashes. Here's to hoping we get PB3 sooner than PB2 took lol.
    App updates on my iPad Pro(10.5) are wonky. They will either just spin or e enually give up and ask you if you want to update again.

Then again, I am NOT on beta on my XS Max and I am seeing this(to a lesser extent) type thing with app updates too.

I think something is wonky with the app store in general.
    07-11-2019 09:36 AM
    App updates on my iPad Pro(10.5) are wonky. They will either just spin or e enually give up and ask you if you want to update again.

Then again, I am NOT on beta on my XS Max and I am seeing this(to a lesser extent) type thing with app updates too.

It’s the App Store in general. Been this way lately for me on my iPad Pro 2018 and iPhone X both on iOS 12.
    07-11-2019 11:16 AM
    Has anyone have this problem since updating to beta 2 that when someone calls you that no way to answer the call. The slide to answer is not there and you have to wait until the call ends to be able to call the person back. Thanks
    07-11-2019 12:20 PM
    Has anyone have this problem since updating to beta 2 that when someone calls you that no way to answer the call. The slide to answer is not there and you have to wait until the call ends to be able to call the person back. Thanks
    No, not me. Have you tried any fix measures?
    07-11-2019 07:54 PM
    So my phone FINALLY updated. Though my iCloud backup didn’t work so I lost files and text messages from the last month. Sigh. Not my week technology wise lol
    Yup, understandable. I usually put betas on my backup iPhone or tablet, though nether are getting iOS 13, so I am sitting out the iOS 13 beta.
    07-11-2019 08:27 PM
    I wish I hadn’t downloaded the public 2 beta. I am not happy with it at all. Both map apps crash and my car play doesn’t open up at all. I sent feedback but no reply to it.
    I hope this is resolved. Public 1 beta was perfect for me......so I am not happy right now.
    07-12-2019 01:57 AM
    I sent feedback but no reply to it.
    I hope this is resolved. Public 1 beta was perfect for me......so I am not happy right now.
    Don’t ever expect a reply to any feedback you give. It will never happen.
    07-12-2019 10:08 AM
    Battery life on this beta is shocking compared to beta 1. My battery life was only six hours yesterday
    07-12-2019 03:33 PM
    Don’t ever expect a reply to any feedback you give. It will never happen.
    I got an email reply twice from the beta team, using the Feedback app in iOS 10 beta.
    Here's one i got.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 07-12-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Jude526 likes this.
    07-12-2019 08:24 PM
    I agree with the Mail App its a mess right now for several devices.
    That’s driving me crazy! I’m in the native map several times a day every day and it works fine on my iPhone X. Opening email, moving emailing, replying, saving attachment, composing and sending without any issues thus far.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    07-12-2019 09:10 PM

Do you have a VPN or safari adblocker or ad blocker or vpn of any kind
    07-13-2019 01:15 AM

I have dns and vpn protection for for both and it acts up in a similar way
    07-13-2019 01:17 AM
    That’s driving me crazy! I’m in the native map several times a day every day and it works fine on my iPhone X. Opening email, moving emailing, replying, saving attachment, composing and sending without any issues thus far.
    Since the beta 3 was released for the 7 Plus i have seen some improvements on the mail app but still experiencing a few quirky things like messages not loading in the lists, a few blank message placeholders in message list from time to time and trash deleting is lagging or really slow and app freezes and closes periodically.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-13-2019 01:40 AM
    Mine is still not working. Last backup was on 29.6.

I have problem that when I finish call screen is totally black except little phone icon in upper left corner.

Also, mail app is crashing. After reseting all settings it is better but still not as it should be.
    07-13-2019 04:32 AM
    Since the beta 3 was released for the 7 Plus i have seen some improvements on the mail app but still experiencing a few quirky things like messages not loading in the lists, a few blank message placeholders in message list from time to time and trash deleting is lagging or really slow and app freezes and closes periodically.
    I’m sorry you’re experiencing all of that and I’ve tried to replicate those things, but thus far, I have been unable to. Let’s hope that beta 4 will put an end to the issues.
    07-13-2019 07:45 AM

I have problem that when I finish call screen is totally black except little phone icon in upper left corner.

I experienced this yesterday after finishing a phone call. That is definitely a bug / glitch.
    07-13-2019 07:47 AM
    I should have noted in my previous post... Stock email app works great except it's not pushing new emails or notifications to be specific.
    07-13-2019 04:37 PM
    Do you have a VPN or safari adblocker or ad blocker or vpn of any kind
    No. None of that on either my XS Max(not on beta) or my iPad pro(on beta 2).
    07-13-2019 05:02 PM
87 1234