iOS 13 Dev Beta 3 is now available

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that is using ARLO security cameras if the live view bug is fixed in this beta with the ARLO app? I'm suspicious it's more an ARLO app compatibility issue than an iOS 13 issue. However, that's a critical thing for me to have live view on my camera system as I have a child with special needs.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Installing beta 3 on my iPhone 8 first.

And my iPad later...

But it’s my iPad Pro 11 that need the most for fixing cause beta 2 seem to became very unstable and full of weird respond...
Like not recognize me something and force me to type my code more then the usual...
Passwords of keychains not filling the space like they use too...
And more...

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This build kind of feels heavy. It’s not as quick and smooth as the first builds. Hard to explain. I’m seeing a lot of people on twitter saying similar. I would not say this is the best beta of the 3. This is making my s10 feel so much faster and fluid than my XS.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Wasn’t the page counter thing in the middle before??

7c61f5055244a153c64376bcdbc5f794.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This build kind of feels heavy. It’s not as quick and smooth as the first builds. Hard to explain. I’m seeing a lot of people on twitter saying similar. I would not say this is the best beta of the 3. This is making my s10 feel so much faster and fluid than my XS.

I agree, but it also seems quicker too. It’s a weird feel to it.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded earlier today!

Does anyone know why there are two different build numbers?

Also, hopefully this isn’t ignorant, but are the build numbers the same for all of the betas? Or different? (I.e., can you tell whether someone is running iOS 13 beta 2 versus beta 3 by looking at the build number on the person’s device?)

210e893d75f4ee940fe1a3d606d98f1a.jpg
b614fbda37462059b039bbdb431ce42c.jpg

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
All done Ipad + iPhone + watch !
All seem good for now !
Some video app now can export there files ! (Splice LumaFusion)
All my can’t live without apps work !

- [ ] Splashtop
- [ ] Pixelmator
- [ ] iMovie
- [ ] SlingPlayer
- [ ] Pocket Casts
- [ ] GoodReader
- [ ] HomeSafe View
- [ ] 1Password
- [ ] Youtube
- [ ] TuneIn Radio
- [ ] Pulseway
- [ ] Apple Music
- [ ] Twitter
- [ ] Files

But Files lost my SMB servers and when I add it again, can’t see it in Files... ?

My iPhone 8 just had a crash and quick auto reboot...

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
By far the worst of the three betas for me. Finicky when swiping between pages on the home screen and swiping away at apps in the multitasking screen. Takes a few tries sometimes to get apps to swipe up. Almost like it’s freezing. Seeing a few reports on the same issue over on reddit. Going back to iOS 12 for now. This isn’t worth running on my phone.

Edit: Also saw a tweet earlier from Guilherme Rambo stating that this build is from June 24th after he did some digging.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
By far the worst of the three betas for me. Finicky when swiping between pages on the home screen and swiping away at apps in the multitasking screen. Takes a few tries sometimes to get apps to swipe up. Almost like it’s freezing. Seeing a few reports on the same issue over on reddit. Going back to iOS 12 for now. This isn’t worth running on my phone.

Edit: Also saw a tweet earlier from Guilherme Rambo stating that this build is from June 24th after he did some digging.
Yeah the builds given to us are usually older than what they have internally. Seems like every year beta 3 goes to trash. Like things get broken but then it really picks back up for beta 4 and after.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen