Looks like it's not ready for prime time yet? I might stick it out a while yet, before jumping to the 13 band wagon.
    Beta 3 sucks. Touch responsive is not good. A lot of crashes. It’s the worst beta of the 3. I don’t care what anybody says. It’s horrible. I’m really looking forward to beta 4.
    zocster and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    07-16-2019 01:53 PM
    The macOS Catalina forum is dead... but if anyone was interested a new Catalina beta (4?) dropped today! Downloading currently.

Haven’t seen anything for iOS/iPadOS/watchOS; tbh I don’t see beta 4 coming until next Mon/Tues if it hasn’t dropped by end of day
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-16-2019 07:25 PM
    Looks like it's not ready for prime time yet? I might stick it out a while yet, before jumping to the 13 band wagon.
    Beta 3 sucks. Touch responsive is not good. A lot of crashes. It’s the worst beta of the 3. I don’t care what anybody says. It’s horrible. I’m really looking forward to beta 4.
    07-16-2019 08:02 PM
    The macOS Catalina forum is dead... but if anyone was interested a new Catalina beta (4?) dropped today! Downloading currently.

Haven’t seen anything for iOS/iPadOS/watchOS; tbh I don’t see beta 4 coming until next Mon/Tues if it hasn’t dropped by end of day
    Yeah, I saw the update earlier and installed it, but I haven’t taken the time to check it out yet. Hopefully, I’ll get a chance tomorrow.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-16-2019 08:26 PM
    Anyone else having a bluetooth issue when playing through car bluetooth? I’m running into a bug where I can see my up-next and scroll using my steering wheel, but can’t select a new song within the playlist or skip a song unless I pick up my phone and tap “next” or a different song manually.

I’ve attached a video to explain better.

Btw, I’m not running CarPlay (I prefer BMW iDrive), just simply playing music through my phone connected to bluetooth.

All other bluetooth functions work normally and great!

Also... it seems that you can’t post/attach a video from camera roll onto Tapatalk or the iMore forums app, so I had to upload to YouTube haha (if anyone knows an easier way, please let me know for the future!)

Do you all think that I should submit this bug to apple? Or is it too remote (i.e., could be a problem with my car’s bluetooth or something not syncing right on BMWs side, and not apple)

I’m having issues with iDrive and BT on my BMW X5 (pre-CarPlay). Playlists don’t load properly and I can’t use steering wheel control to advance songs.
    07-16-2019 08:38 PM
    I’m having issues with iDrive and BT on my BMW X5 (pre-CarPlay). Playlists don’t load properly and I can’t use steering wheel control to advance songs.
    I have no issues with playlists not loading, but I do have that issue with being unable to advance songs using the steering wheel. I sent in a bug report to apple with the video about included and a sysdiagnose, so hopefully it will be fixed in beta 4!
    07-16-2019 08:46 PM
156 ... 567