Anyone else having a bluetooth issue when playing through car bluetooth? I’m running into a bug where I can see my up-next and scroll using my steering wheel, but can’t select a new song within the playlist or skip a song unless I pick up my phone and tap “next” or a different song manually.

I’ve attached a video to explain better.

Btw, I’m not running CarPlay (I prefer BMW iDrive), just simply playing music through my phone connected to bluetooth.

All other bluetooth functions work normally and great!

Also... it seems that you can’t post/attach a video from camera roll onto Tapatalk or the iMore forums app, so I had to upload to YouTube haha (if anyone knows an easier way, please let me know for the future!)

Do you all think that I should submit this bug to apple? Or is it too remote (i.e., could be a problem with my car’s bluetooth or something not syncing right on BMWs side, and not apple)

This has been an issue in my M4 for years. The quickest way to fix it is to hit the radio button on the idrive knob and then click media again. That should let the tracks skip and show song info again.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-09-2019 10:33 AM
    My XS Max thinks that MMS is turned off when it is actually on. Any advice. I’ve already reset network settings.

07-09-2019 01:12 PM
    My XS Max thinks that MMS is turned off when it is actually on. Any advice. I’ve already reset network settings.

[IMG=947x2048]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190709/f18ae770e2553acae2035e51e3e587f9.jpg[/url]
    I was able to successfully send an MMS earlier to my brother and I did not get any kind of error message. I wonder if it's only affecting the iPhone XS Max.
    07-09-2019 04:48 PM
    I can’t send MMS messages using regular text messages. iMessage works but not texts sent to Androids.
    Toggle airplane mode on then off again. I have issues sending SMS to my brother pretty often on this beta.
    07-09-2019 07:49 PM
    Ok, so my GPS seems to be fixed, however, I still have other random network issues and as stated, some issues sending SMS to by brother on Android. While beta 3 rev 2 is better than the first it’s still not as good as earlier betas. Hopefully beta 4 brings some fixes.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-09-2019 07:50 PM
    Toggle airplane mode on then off again. I have issues sending SMS to my brother pretty often on this beta.
    My SMS and iMessage worked. MMS did not. Factory reset fixed it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-09-2019 09:17 PM
    Pardon the double post—I posted this in error in an earlier thread and had meant to post under beta 3.

Anyone with an iPhone XS or XS Max using the latest version of Pocket? It crashes on opening after the initial sign in every time. It did this on beta 1 but not on beta 2, but is doing it again with beta 3. My iPad 12” with beta 3 is handling Pocket fine, although it, too, had crashed with beta 1.

I’ve sent the logs from iTunes to the Pocket developer, but no response. Also tried their new beta version (just out yesterday) thru Test Flight, but it crashes, as well, after the initial sign-in, which goes OK.

I’ve reported this via Apple Feedback, and apparently no one else is reporting it. Otherwise beta 3 is running well for a beta, mail problems aside.

Anyone here who could try Pocket on an XS or XS Max and report back? It’s a free DL and free registration, and it will not crash until after you are signed in.

I’m showing the App Store picture since there are a number of apps that have Pocket in the name.

Thanks very much.

07-10-2019 03:10 PM
    Can anyone who uses Arlo security cams confirm that the prior bug where live video feed was borked is fixed or does it still persist?

TIA
    07-10-2019 05:44 PM
    This has been an issue in my M4 for years. The quickest way to fix it is to hit the radio button on the idrive knob and then click media again. That should let the tracks skip and show song info again.
    Ya, this issue seems to come up whenever a beta is released, but then “fix” itself. For example, by the last iOS 12.4 betas it was working flawlessly, but when I jumped on iOS 13 beta, it stopped working again.

I can see the song/playlist info, it just doesn’t let me skip songs or select a new one from the playlist using my steering wheel.

I’ve reported to Apple, so well see what happens. Not the end of the world.

I’ll try and toggle between radio and media and see if that helps (it hasn’t in the past).
    07-10-2019 07:16 PM

[IMG=947x2048]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190709/f18ae770e2553acae2035e51e3e587f9.jpg[/url]
    Just happened to me for the first time. When I switched to iMessage it worked immediately
    07-12-2019 08:28 PM
    Has anyone else noticed in the Find My app that when you use the geofencing feature to notify you when someone leaves or arrives from or at a location it requires that a notification be sent to the person being monitored?
    07-13-2019 03:02 PM
    Apparently all of my iMessages are showing up as being sent from one of my emails and not from my phone number.

Not sure if this is an iOS 13 issue, or an issue because I recently got a new phone (long story short, apple messed up when replacing my screen for broken glass so they gave me a refurbished iPhoneX, I had to set up the phone as new, update to iOS 13 on the ‘new’ device, then restore from my ios13 backup)
    07-13-2019 03:26 PM
    Has anyone else noticed in the Find My app that when you use the geofencing feature to notify you when someone leaves or arrives from or at a location it requires that a notification be sent to the person being monitored?
    I've noticed this as well. Didn't require it in other versions of iOS, nor was it present in the previous Beta.
    07-15-2019 12:52 PM
    I've noticed this as well. Didn't require it in other versions of iOS, nor was it present in the previous Beta.
    Yeah, that’s a new feature. I believe it has to do with privacy, so people can’t get a notification without your knowledge about your leaving or arriving at a certain place.
    07-15-2019 01:38 PM
    Apparently all of my iMessages are showing up as being sent from one of my emails and not from my phone number.

Not sure if this is an iOS 13 issue, or an issue because I recently got a new phone (long story short, apple messed up when replacing my screen for broken glass so they gave me a refurbished iPhoneX, I had to set up the phone as new, update to iOS 13 on the ‘new’ device, then restore from my ios13 backup)
    Usually that is a new phone issue. If you go into settings and imessage you should see a thing that says "start message from" and then has the number or email.
    07-15-2019 01:53 PM
    Usually that is a new phone issue. If you go into settings and imessage you should see a thing that says "start message from" and then has the number or email.

That's what I thought, but in my settings I still have iMessages set to be sent from my phone number, not my email; however, some contacts have reportedly started getting messages coming from one of my emails attached to my iCloud account (and not new conversations, i.e., on their end in the middle of a conversation it switched from my phone number to my email)
    07-15-2019 01:58 PM
    That's what I thought, but in my settings I still have iMessages set to be sent from my phone number, not my email; however, some contacts have reportedly started getting messages coming from one of my emails attached to my iCloud account (and not new conversations, i.e., on their end in the middle of a conversation it switched from my phone number to my email)
    Sometimes when that happens you have to delete the convo and start a new one. Not sure why it does that sometimes.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-15-2019 04:11 PM
    Try logging out of iMessage and logging back in and setting up again.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-15-2019 04:50 PM
    Between yesterday and this morning, I’ve had twelve 3rd-party app updates. Are we expecting a new dev beta to drop today or something?
    07-16-2019 08:18 AM
    Yeah, that’s a new feature. I believe it has to do with privacy, so people can’t get a notification without your knowledge about your leaving or arriving at a certain place.
    That’s very disappointing if so.
    07-16-2019 08:29 AM
    Between yesterday and this morning, I’ve had twelve 3rd-party app updates. Are we expecting a new dev beta to drop today or something?
    I had 55 app updates this morning!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-16-2019 10:40 AM
    I had 55 app updates this morning!
    55? Are you serious?....
    07-16-2019 10:56 AM
    That’s very disappointing if so.
    Imo it’s only disappointing for people who don’t want the people they’re getting notifications for to know they’re being followed.
    07-16-2019 11:30 AM
    55? Are you serious?....
    Yes, lol. Wish I’d took a screenshot
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-16-2019 01:00 PM
    Looks like it's not ready for prime time yet? I might stick it out a while yet, before jumping to the 13 band wagon.
    07-16-2019 02:08 PM
156 ... 4567