iOS 13 Public Beta 1 released

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
What issues are you having?

All email coming in from gmail is flagged. Trash folder will not empty everything repopulates in the folder after server sync. The inbox hangs or freezes when retrieving new email and only shows part of email. Basically a huge mess. Its only with the Apple Mail App

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
All email coming in from gmail is flagged. Trash folder will not empty everything repopulates in the folder after server sync. The inbox hangs or freezes when retrieving new email and only shows part of email. Basically a huge mess. Its only with the Apple Mail App

The only issue I am seeing with Apple Mail (for a Gmail account) is the email not deleting in the trash. Other than that I am not experiencing the issues you are seeing. Have you filed a report in the feedback app?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
On my 10.5 pro yeah definitely. Looks like it's changed to a 5x6 grid H x W. The icons used to fill the entire screen.

d0ab083348770e268871ff24b9395235.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
MODS, you'll have to shut down this thread!
Apple says the beta software is confidential! Here's what they say:
"Don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet, or publicly post information about the public beta software, and don't discuss the public beta software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the Apple Beta Software Program. If Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the public beta software, it is no longer considered confidential."

Just Saying!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
MODS, you'll have to shut down this thread!
Apple says the beta software is confidential! Here's what they say:
"Don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet, or publicly post information about the public beta software, and don't discuss the public beta software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the Apple Beta Software Program. If Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the public beta software, it is no longer considered confidential."

Just Saying!

Lol then they would also have to close down the Dev Beta thread as well lol.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
The only issue I am seeing with Apple Mail (for a Gmail account) is the email not deleting in the trash. Other than that I am not experiencing the issues you are seeing. Have you filed a report in the feedback app?

Yes . I filed feedback on several different issues

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Did the home screen icons get smaller or am I losing my mind?

I read that they can be somehow when the side car or widgets or some new feature hangs out on the screen next to the icons. I cant remember what its called. I havent downloaded it yet to see for myself on my ipad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative