I have had the app installed before updating to IOS 13. Will be interesting to see if it performs the same for you without the app installed.
    Yep worked great.
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-25-2019 08:11 PM
    Installed on my SE just after noon today. So far so good. I haven't had any FC's or reboots. After about 9 hrs use.
    06-25-2019 08:24 PM
    First hiccup.

Went to send an email from the Mail app and it kept FC when I would attempt to change the sent from email address.
    06-25-2019 08:25 PM
    Since there's not much activity in the iPad OS section and I'm not in the iOS beta yet I'll just put it here. Just remembered the new photos stuff and editing. As a huge fan of Adobe Lightroom classic CC and the mobile version I'm highly impressed by the native photo app editor changes!
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-25-2019 10:23 PM
    I’ve run into a couple of problems so far. The first is that OneDrive is no longer uploading photos anymore. The second is that when sending pictures via mail it shows them as codes and then posts them all at the end of emails. So weird. Other than the typical battery draining I’m LOVING iOS 13. I love dark mode and the new sliding features of the default keyboard. No more SwiftKey for me
    06-26-2019 06:51 AM
    I’ve run into a couple of problems so far. The first is that OneDrive is no longer uploading photos anymore. The second is that when sending pictures via mail it shows them as codes and then posts them all at the end of emails. So weird. Other than the typical battery draining I’m LOVING iOS 13. I love dark mode and the new sliding features of the default keyboard. No more SwiftKey for me
    I’ve had no issues with OneDrive uploads. Just checked. What does your app say?
    06-26-2019 07:37 AM
    Anyone else having an issue with being unable to clear changes made to a shared calendar under “Inbox” in the calendar app? There is no option showing to clear them and opening to look at each one does not clear them either.
    06-26-2019 08:37 AM
    Anyone else having an issue with being unable to clear changes made to a shared calendar under “Inbox” in the calendar app? There is no option showing to clear them and opening to look at each one does not clear them either.
    Never mind. After a couple of reboots the “ok” showed up again and I was able to clear them.
    06-26-2019 08:46 AM
    You have to go into settings. You should see where it says profile. Click on it and the install should begin. Then you can check for updates and IOS13 should appear.
    I had to use the back up that i created, then restart the process and it worked smooth. Just a weird hiccup in the downloading process i guess.
    06-26-2019 09:01 AM
    I’ve had no issues with OneDrive uploads. Just checked. What does your app say?
    They won’t upload. I’ve turned the camera upload off and back on again but they still won’t upload. This only started happening after updating to iOS 13
    06-26-2019 09:39 AM
    Yep worked great.
    When I uninstalled the app it went to the desktop mode. Wonder if it will be that way come final release?
    06-26-2019 02:37 PM
    When I uninstalled the app it went to the desktop mode. Wonder if it will be that way come final release?
    Could be they assume if the app is installed that you want to use it instead. Somewhat makes sense to me thinking about it like that.
    06-26-2019 03:11 PM
    Could be they assume if the app is installed that you want to use it instead. Somewhat makes sense to me thinking about it like that.
    Eh the app is a mess to edit things on with the ipad. I much prefer the desktop version but I get what you're saying.
    06-26-2019 04:30 PM
    Installed onto my iPhone X last night and only problem I noticed today is it won’t let me update apps in the App Store. They just keep on spinning.
    06-26-2019 04:56 PM
    Ebay freezes when looking at the items I’m selling. That’s the only issue thus far.
    06-26-2019 05:04 PM
    The sweetest update, IMO, is car play. Not only is the UI much better but now, you can use your phone without car play going back to the home screen. Amazing!
    I like seeing the album artwork. In addition, maps look a bit cleaner.
    06-26-2019 05:22 PM
    Installed onto my iPhone X last night and only problem I noticed today is it won’t let me update apps in the App Store. They just keep on spinning.
    Try rebooting the device or signing out of the App Store and then signing back in.
    06-26-2019 05:24 PM
    Man you guys are making it tough. I installed the beta profile, but debating still to wait for PB2 or not before updating. I'm running the iPad beta with no issues other than a few graphical issues and ran all of the public betas of 12 last year. Just debating whether to push that install button for the actual download/install of the beta itself.
    06-26-2019 05:30 PM
    Man you guys are making it tough. I installed the beta profile, but debating still to wait for PB2 or not before updating. I'm running the iPad beta with no issues other than a few graphical issues and ran all of the public betas of 12 last year. Just debating whether to push that install button for the actual download/install of the beta itself.
    Do it!!
    flyinion likes this.
    06-26-2019 05:45 PM
    Do it!!
    Yeah I think it's gonna happen when I get home. It's not like I don't have a backup just in case.
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    06-26-2019 06:19 PM
    iOS 13 Public Beta 1 released-maxresdefault.jpg
    Just_Me_D and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-26-2019 08:33 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the Fly Delta (Delta Airlines) app? Mine opens to the splash screen then crashes. Tried reinstalling, but no luck.
    06-26-2019 09:58 PM
    Do it!!
    Did it! Actually super smooth so far. None of the little graphics glitches i noticed on my iPad (mostly with Spark email ). Getting used to the stock keyboard with swipe typing vs Gboard. We’ll see if I stick with it. Already miss having , and . on the main keyboard and being able to hold them for ! and ? but swiping seems more accurate and smooth.
    Annie_8plus and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-26-2019 11:14 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the Fly Delta (Delta Airlines) app? Mine opens to the splash screen then crashes. Tried reinstalling, but no luck.
    It works here, but it’s pretty flaky. On mine the splash screen stays up for about 15 seconds before the app actually starts...and it does freeze up on occasion.
    06-27-2019 08:06 AM
    It works here, but it’s pretty flaky. On my X the splash screen stays up for about 15 seconds before the app actually starts...and it does freeze up on occasion.
    06-27-2019 08:07 AM
173 12345 ...