So the Public Beta and Developer Beta is the same??
    Yep
    06-24-2019 11:21 PM
    I downlaoded it this afternoon. So far eveything is running smooth on my XR. One thing I have noticed that memory managment may be a bit of an issue in this build. A few apps seem to have to reload. This is especially evident with Twitter and surprisingly Safari. One note: Third party app widgets to not appear dark when dark mode is activated, only Apple's app widgets. Perhaps other apps will be updated with time. I love all the hapatic shortcuts and the new volume level indicator...woohoo!
    06-24-2019 11:26 PM
    Question for those running the beta. Are you seeing the new maps? I'm running the iPadOs beta and they look the same as my phone on 12.x. Guessing they haven't been released yet?
    06-24-2019 11:44 PM
    Question for those running the beta. Are you seeing the new maps? I'm running the iPadOs beta and they look the same as my phone on 12.x. Guessing they haven't been released yet?
    Which maps are you looking for? On my XS running IOS 13 the apple maps is new and updated and visibly different from IOS 12. Much more detail in the maps on IOS 13.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-25-2019 12:17 AM
    OK, Y'all! How is Public beta 1 doing so far? Bugs? Smooth? Issues?
    I’m running the public beta on my backup 6s. Smooth so far. No issues.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-25-2019 12:20 AM
    Which maps are you looking for? On my XS running IOS 13 the apple maps is new and updated and visibly different from IOS 12. Much more detail in the maps on IOS 13.
    On my iPad they looks the same as an iPhone X running 12.x. Maybe only certain cities got the nice updates or are rolled out so far.
    06-25-2019 12:26 AM
    Don’t forget iOS 13 will install the new Shortcuts app and some of your existing shortcuts might break. It’s not hard to fix them, but depending on how many you have it could be time consuming. Dont get me wrong, iOS 13 is stable so I would still install it, but just know that there are some bugs.
    06-25-2019 04:58 AM
    Another issue I’ve encountered is being unable to change the ringer volume with the rocker buttons. If I am playing a video, the new UI pops up for video sound. But nothing for ringer volume otherwise.
    06-25-2019 07:41 AM
    Beta website is hard down right now.
    06-25-2019 07:56 AM
    It took several attempts this AM to get to the Public beta page, let alone to get the profile to download. Servers must be getting slammed?
    06-25-2019 08:00 AM
    Constant refreshes got me through.
    06-25-2019 08:55 AM
    Constant refreshes got me through.
    I finally got it as well.
    06-25-2019 09:29 AM
    Another really nice feature is sharing. You now have the option to share directly to a contact in messages. Saves a click and adding a contact every time, just like Android. Finally!
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    06-25-2019 10:01 AM
    Looks like a lot of people were enrolling their devices this morning.

iOS 13 Public Beta 1 released-img_0085.png
    06-25-2019 10:09 AM
    Put it on my backup SE. Looks good so far.
    06-25-2019 11:52 AM
    Another really nice feature is sharing. You now have the option to share directly to a contact in messages. Saves a click and adding a contact every time, just like Android. Finally!
    I used this several times yesterday. Very nice improvement.
    06-25-2019 12:45 PM
    Ugh I'm so tempted to put the beta on my phone as well. Based on the random little issues I'm seeing on my iPad Pro 10.5 though I'm trying to hold out for the 2nd beta before doing it though. Still, both are backed up and and (PC) the backups moved to a safe spot (archive doesn't work on PC) so it's not like I really lose anything other than having a glitchy day at work if it doesn't behave.
    06-25-2019 01:26 PM
    I've reported a couple of bugs so far, with the biggest one being difficulty in downloading updates to apps in App Store. I initiate the update (doesn't matter if I select an individual app or use the "Select all" option) and the download status indicator appears as expected. But there's never any progress. I've had this happen on previous betas, and it was a mater of waiting, because the download WAS happening despite the lack of the status indicator changing.

This time around, it's a matter of apps not downloading at all for me. I've closed, force quit, and restarted the App Store, but this doesn't fix it. The only remedy I've found is to reboot the iPhone - after that, I can download updates without issue. Don't know what changes in-between that and the next time I have apps to update.

Anyway, that's the biggest thing I've noticed in my usage. The other stuff I've reported includes Facebook crashes (but really, is THAT a problem?), and a couple of instances of text that is cut off.

For context: I'm on an iPhone 7 and it's my daily driver.
    06-25-2019 03:36 PM
    24 hours later: I noticed another issue. Microsoft Teams not starting properly. I had to erase all previous data for it to start again.

Other than that and the navigation issue (according to logs, might be because of high CPU usage) and several minor UI glitches, it’s been rock solid on my old iPhone 6s.
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-25-2019 04:06 PM
    Anyone having issue with Safari on ipad not displaying desktop site? I tried to go to docs.google.com and it sent me to the app. I reported it in the feedback app, not sure if anyone else was having the issue as well.
    06-25-2019 04:22 PM
    Anyone having issue with Safari on ipad not displaying desktop site? I tried to go to docs.google.com and it sent me to the app. I reported it in the feedback app, not sure if anyone else was having the issue as well.
    Oh, I totally forgot Safari got a desktop mode like that, so I haven't tested it yet. Was the app already installed? Maybe it sent you there since you had it in that case. I don't have it installed so I can test that when I get home if you want.
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-25-2019 05:01 PM
    Oh, I totally forgot Safari got a desktop mode like that, so I haven't tested it yet. Was the app already installed? Maybe it sent you there since you had it in that case. I don't have it installed so I can test that when I get home if you want.
    I have had the app installed before updating to IOS 13. Will be interesting to see if it performs the same for you without the app installed.
    06-25-2019 05:58 PM
    Does anyone else have the problem of the public beta not downloading?
    Every time I try to download the profile, I get this screen. It pops up at the bottom but does not actually start the download.

iOS 13 Public Beta 1 released-thumbnail.png
    06-25-2019 06:18 PM
    Does anyone else have the problem of the public beta not downloading?
    Every time I try to download the profile, I get this screen. It pops up at the bottom but does not actually start the download.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	126359
    You have to go into settings. You should see where it says profile. Click on it and the install should begin. Then you can check for updates and IOS13 should appear.
    06-25-2019 06:45 PM
    You have to go into settings. You should see where it says profile. Click on it and the install should begin. Then you can check for updates and IOS13 should appear.
    Yeah, That is the problem I am having. It is not developing the profile.
    06-25-2019 08:14 PM
173 1234 ...