iOS 13 Developer Beta 2

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Evernote is fully crashing every time I try to access the app. Does anyone have a fix or do I need to wait for Evernote to get it together?

Evernote already has their stuff together. The app just isn’t compatible with iOS 13 at the moment and they’re not obligated to have it be until public release.

Joe Dineen

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Seems like other inferior apps are already rolling out iOS 13 comparability so that they’re more likely to not encounter bugs when the public release takes place. I expected the same from a company as established as Evernote.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Seems like other inferior apps are already rolling out iOS 13 comparability so that they’re more likely to not encounter bugs when the public release takes place. I expected the same from a company as established as Evernote.

I don’t doubt they’re doing doing they’re own beta testing on iOS 13 to be sure it’s ready to release in time for the September release of iOS 13.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have to jump in here. I think patience with Devs is called for. This Beta is for devs and is where they are working on problems and kinks.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have to jump in here. I think patience with Devs is called for. This Beta is for devs and is where they are working on problems and kinks.
They don’t even have to ask for patience. They’re not allowed to submit updates to the public for beta versions of an OS.

Will some sneak a little something with a wink-wink? Sure. But for anyone to expect that over the course of a beta cycle is ridiculous.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

They can’t because make an app work with iOS 13 beta may make it fail with iOS 12...

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I got a Google Play update that said it was for iOS 13 compatibility, so there are some apps that are updating for 13.

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)...
I have Videoshop and LumaFusion that both won't export movies that I've edited. When I try to export a small video to the camera, even iCloud drive, the app just crashes without any rhyme or reason.

Also, now I can't get any of my apps to update...I tap on update and it just keeps spinning like it is in the que to download the update.

I've completely shut down and even a reset and it hasn't fixed either of the issues I've mentioned.
This one is definitely "buggier" than previous betas I've used in the past. That being said, I can't see myself going back to iOS 12. I love the new features.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I stumbled upon what I think is a new feature in Safari. I went in to close multiple tabs and this screen popped up. First time I have ever seen this before.
f371fcf6cd25130380700b86756c06a7.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I stumbled upon what I think is a new feature in Safari. I went in to close multiple tabs and this screen popped up. First time I have ever seen this before.
f371fcf6cd25130380700b86756c06a7.jpg

I’ve never seen that pop up while closing tabs, but I have seen the option in the Safari Settings.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Installed this DB2 on my spare 8Plus and it is working smoothly and I haven't had any of the mail issues or any calls going directly to voice mail. Only been running it for a day and only have my SIM card in after I get home, but pleased with it...and i Love the Dark Mode.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Installed this DB2 on my spare 8Plus and it is working smoothly and I haven't had any of the mail issues or any calls going directly to voice mail. Only been running it for a day and only have my SIM card in after I get home, but pleased with it...and i Love the Dark Mode.

Awesome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW