iOS 13 Developer Beta 2

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Is there no feedback app that got loaded with the beta?

Yes. You’re right. I didn’t think to use it because I thought a developer account was necessary on a developer beta. It is with MacOS.

Anyway, here’s a screenshot of some feedback I just submitted.

f34a828f634ba7ae1020d8b23b327223.jpg

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my battery will not charge. I installed beta 2 yesterday. Probably should’ve started with one first. Reset is in order or downgrade back. Anyone else having this issue?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my battery will not charge. I installed beta 2 yesterday. Probably should’ve started with one first. Reset is in order or downgrade back. Anyone else having this issue?

My battery is charging as it should.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I started with beta 2 & don’t have charging issues. If you’ve already done a hard reset with no luck, then downgrading & reinstalling would be the next best option. Keep us posted.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I started with beta 2 & don’t have charging issues. If you’ve already done a hard reset with no luck, then downgrading & reinstalling would be the next best option. Keep us posted.

Yep tried hard resetting. Downgraded back to 12.3, battery charged perfect. Reinstalled beta 2. No dice. Thanks for trying to help.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
In Mail "reply to all" made the usual sending sound but dont send anything...
Anyone have this problem ?

(iPhone 8 and iPad-pro-11)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
In Mail "reply to all" made the usual sending sound but dont send anything...
Anyone have this problem ?

(iPhone 8 and iPad-pro-11)

The stock mail app has been buggy for me from the first iOS 13 beta. I’m currently using the Edison email app until the bugs are worked out with the stock mail app

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Beta 2 has broken a few things for me (all reported, however i’m sure would be fixed in future releases):

1 - App install and update on iPad is not reliable, I had to do a restore from back-up (had to get my iPad serviced, so figured a beta OS was not a good place to start the genius appointment, Apple fixed it well). The apps just sit “waiting”, tapping, re-prioritising or cancelling don’t help. Have to delete the app and re-install, however the re-install sometimes fails.

2 - Using Hey Siri to call people, results in a loop where I’m asked what number, if I respond or tap, it just loops back to what number again. Not sure if I’m the only one with that.

3 - Bluetooth is a big buggy when handing calls between Bluetooth devices (ie from Airpods to me Car bluetooth), not surprising really as this is probably one of the more stable betas with regard to bluetooth stability.

Things that are working fine for me: all of my apps (and I use quite a few), battery life is actually quite good on iPhone XS/ iPad Pro 11” & iPad Pro 12.9” (2016), and general usability.

My tip - if anyone needs to use inTune or Airwatch (and I’ve tested both, they work), one little tip if you need to enrol is to disable request desktop (settings/safari/request desktop website) site on iPadOS during the enrolment process (else it didn’t work for me). Once you have completed the enrolment process, you can turn this back on.