Does iOS 13b2 keep syncing if I keep my s4 Apple watch on watch os 5?
    Mine didn’t at first. I reset my watch and now it does.
    06-21-2019 06:37 PM
    Mine didn’t at first. I reset my watch and now it does.
    As in you just powered off and on?
    06-21-2019 06:37 PM
    As in you just powered off and on?
    No, i factory reset the watch.
    06-21-2019 07:14 PM
    iOS13 Beta 2 sounds stable enough for me to try on my backup iPhone X. Guess that I need to get a developer account to try it out.
    It’s not very hard to find a beta profile out there.
    06-21-2019 11:34 PM
    Sorry, it's tough to be ironic on a forum.

I don't have an Apple Developer account, or I would report it.
    Is there no feedback app that got loaded with the beta?
    06-23-2019 03:27 PM
    It’s in there
    06-23-2019 03:41 PM
    Yes. You’re right. I didn’t think to use it because I thought a developer account was necessary on a developer beta. It is with MacOS.

Anyway, here’s a screenshot of some feedback I just submitted.

06-23-2019 04:05 PM
    For some reason my battery will not charge. I installed beta 2 yesterday. Probably should’ve started with one first. Reset is in order or downgrade back. Anyone else having this issue?
    06-23-2019 06:08 PM
    For some reason my battery will not charge. I installed beta 2 yesterday. Probably should’ve started with one first. Reset is in order or downgrade back. Anyone else having this issue?
    No
    06-23-2019 06:18 PM
    My battery is charging as it should.
    06-23-2019 06:20 PM
    I started with beta 2 & don’t have charging issues. If you’ve already done a hard reset with no luck, then downgrading & reinstalling would be the next best option. Keep us posted.
    06-23-2019 08:51 PM
    I started with beta 2 & don’t have charging issues. If you’ve already done a hard reset with no luck, then downgrading & reinstalling would be the next best option. Keep us posted.
    Yep tried hard resetting. Downgraded back to 12.3, battery charged perfect. Reinstalled beta 2. No dice. Thanks for trying to help.
    06-23-2019 10:39 PM
    Yep tried hard resetting. Downgraded back to 12.3, battery charged perfect. Reinstalled beta 2. No dice. Thanks for trying to help.
    You’re welcome!!

Dev beta 3 & the public beta should be out soon..hopefully you’ll have luck then.
    Dukins likes this.
    06-24-2019 10:33 AM
    In Mail "reply to all" made the usual sending sound but dont send anything...
    Anyone have this problem ?

(iPhone 8 and iPad-pro-11)
    06-24-2019 11:26 AM
    In Mail "reply to all" made the usual sending sound but dont send anything...
    Anyone have this problem ?

(iPhone 8 and iPad-pro-11)
    The stock mail app has been buggy for me from the first iOS 13 beta. I’m currently using the Edison email app until the bugs are worked out with the stock mail app
    06-24-2019 11:56 AM
    The stock mail app has been buggy for me from the first iOS 13 beta. I’m currently using the Edison email app until the bugs are worked out with the stock mail app
    Same here
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-24-2019 12:04 PM
    I’m also hit and miss when I try and print something from my mail such as when it’s attached to something ex. Email
    06-24-2019 12:34 PM
    Beta 2 has broken a few things for me (all reported, however i’m sure would be fixed in future releases):

1 - App install and update on iPad is not reliable, I had to do a restore from back-up (had to get my iPad serviced, so figured a beta OS was not a good place to start the genius appointment, Apple fixed it well). The apps just sit “waiting”, tapping, re-prioritising or cancelling don’t help. Have to delete the app and re-install, however the re-install sometimes fails.

2 - Using Hey Siri to call people, results in a loop where I’m asked what number, if I respond or tap, it just loops back to what number again. Not sure if I’m the only one with that.

3 - Bluetooth is a big buggy when handing calls between Bluetooth devices (ie from Airpods to me Car bluetooth), not surprising really as this is probably one of the more stable betas with regard to bluetooth stability.

Things that are working fine for me: all of my apps (and I use quite a few), battery life is actually quite good on iPhone XS/ iPad Pro 11” & iPad Pro 12.9” (2016), and general usability.

My tip - if anyone needs to use inTune or Airwatch (and I’ve tested both, they work), one little tip if you need to enrol is to disable request desktop (settings/safari/request desktop website) site on iPadOS during the enrolment process (else it didn’t work for me). Once you have completed the enrolment process, you can turn this back on.
    06-24-2019 07:58 PM
    Same here
    In what way has the native Mail app been buggy, if you don't mind me asking?
    06-24-2019 09:15 PM
    Syncing/loading issue, main mailbox isn’t too bad, can’t delete trash, and that’s where I stopped using it.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-24-2019 09:24 PM
    My mail has been slow to load at times but not bad enough to use another app yet anyway
    06-24-2019 09:28 PM
    My mail has been slow to load at times but not bad enough to use another app yet anyway
    I just discovered i can’t delete any email in my gmail accounts. When the email moves to the trash folder it appears to be deleting but when it resyncs bam its back in the folder again. Hmmm... It maybe happening to other email providers too haven’t tried them yet.
    06-24-2019 09:59 PM
    Main inbox doesn’t always show the latest email - blank most of the time, sometimes unread counter shows 50+ on the home screen and occasionally the keyboard sticks

But hey it’s a beta
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-24-2019 11:43 PM
    It keeps saying I have unread messages when I don’t. After checking all new mail, it still indicates I have new messages. So eventually I turned off badge notifications but now I’m not even using the stock mail app
    06-25-2019 07:12 AM
    Syncing/loading issue, main mailbox isn’t too bad, can’t delete trash, and that’s where I stopped using it.
    Thanks. It’s not widespread, I suppose, because all of my accounts via the native Mail app loads, syncs and deletes without any problems. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved for you soon.
    06-25-2019 08:27 AM
172 ... 34567