What's your favorite new addition in iOS 13?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Another feature that I'm really excited about is the ability to delete apps directly from the update list. It's impossible for me to remember each and every time I've wanted to be able to do this. I have so very many apps on my iPhone... some that I'd love to be able to delete from the Update list and not waste time and battery to wait to delete later. I usually never remember to go back and do that, so once I have iOS 13 installed, this will no longer be an issue! YAY!

farb12

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
So I’m pretty excited about all the features they announced at WWDC. I just wish one of them was the ability to place apps wherever you wanted on the home screen.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
So I’m pretty excited about all the features they announced at WWDC. I just wish one of them was the ability to place apps wherever you wanted on the home screen.

I agree. I also wish that apple would release the ability for an app drawer so it didn’t look cluttered.

I’m in love with dark mode and the default keyboard now having the swipe ability. No more SwiftKey for me. Also the ability to add multiple photos at a time to emails instead of one at a time is going to be a huge deal once it’s working properly

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Dark mode and keyboard / mouse support.

Well, for my iPad anyway. Don't think I'd ever use keyboard on my iPhone.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I like the CarPlay changes (split screen view for audio/maps specifically). Have only used it briefly, but works great even on my 7" screen. I can only imagine it really shines on the wider format screens on some newer cars.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I am going to wait until I have several months experience with the stable version (13.2??) before deciding what features I like the most. YOu have made a good list of potential favorites, however.

farb12

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Any chance Apple is holding back iOS 13 features until they announce the next iPhone in September?

Don’t know if they have ever done this since introducing public betas.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Not sure I like dark mode. Will try in small intervals. Back to the normal

I'm with you. I'm not sure why so many are actually that excited about it. Yea it's nice when using your phone in a dark environment, so it doesn't act like a flashlight. But in the daytime, no thanks.

I'm just excited they split out ios 13 into a phone version and ipad version, so the iPad isn't constrained by the limitations of the iPhone.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Silence unknown calls is also a fave!! I mean I rarely answer the phone anyway, but it’s nice that it doesn’t even vibrate