iOS 13 Developer Beta 1

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It’s that way currently. Under the albums tab the first thing you see is camera roll, then you scroll down same tab these synced from Mac folder
51298419c036d9f38048fdb3087bffe1.jpg
0ac037ac82be05ff53b8680025482951.jpg

Oh okay. Since I don’t have a Mac, I didn’t know that.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Somebody try this please. Phone tab then favorites on the rite click the circle and try to send a message through there. My iPhone X does not respond.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Somebody try this please. Phone tab then favorites on the rite click the circle and try to send a message through there. My iPhone X does not respond.

You either have to tap the phone or email section (whichever applies for that contact).
Don’t tap the ‘Message’ button.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah. I think Apple is calling it Quick Path or something to that effect. I still haven’t seen the keynote and are still gathering bits and pieces when I can.

Me too, I can't watch those events, to me its like watching paint dry. the video Annie posted was a good one.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Early in this thread I had asked whether a particular EHR website I use could be accessed with iOS 13 before I upgraded to the beta. I was told, correctly, that it could not be accessed. I did then install the beta on my iPad Pro, which I don't use to access the website, and confirmed that it didn't work.

I want to be able to access the site with my iPhone, which is still on iOS 12.4.

I don't understand how the site knows which iOS I'm using. Could it have something to do with the Safari version? So, on the iPhone with iOS 12.4, I've tried several different browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, and they access the site and they work, but the site gives me the warning that it does not fully support Safari 12, even though I can logon to the site.. Does this mean that no matter which browser you are using on an iPhone, it is really using Safari? Could it be that it is the Safari that is telling the site which iOS version is being used by the iPhone?

Is there a way to bypass Safari in accessing a site?

If it's not Safari, is there any way to spoof or disguise the iOS version?

Right now, with the iOS 13 beta on my iPad, the only way I can get to the website is to use Google Remote to my MacBook and logon via my computer using either Safari or Chrome on the Mac. This is tough to do on my iPhone, though, and do any work on the site, because of the screen size.

I hope I've been clear with this question, but if not, let me know and I'll do my best to clarify it.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On whatever browser you’re using, type in ipchicken in the url section. You’ll immediately see the IP, Port, iOS version and browser used.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
On whatever browser you’re using, type in ipchicken in the url section. You’ll immediately see the IP, Port, iOS version and browser used.

Thanks!

Only Opera Touch of the browsers I had didn’t show Safari as the browser. But it still wouldn’t run the website in iOS 13.

But I found and tried an app, Private Browsing, first the free lite version. It does load the website in iOS 13 on the iPad, and does not seem to use Safari. I’ll take the plunge and go to 13 on the iPhone.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Luvesuga Feedback is sent to Apple about iMovie !

On iPad Pro 11, all video app's are not fully functional with iPadOS...
I hope that at least iMovie will be ok in the next iPadOS beta !

iMovie appears to be fixed with the latest update to the app. Was able to edit a video successfully.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Wonder no more. I’m among the non-developers that went through a lot hoops to get it on my iPhone.
I’m awesome that way. You’re welcome.

Non-developers also but with a developer account and I do send feedback to Apple of the problem I see. Like the problem with iMovie showing only black screen...

And Apple did an update of iMovie this week and problem solved !

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Just bought a NestHub and it’s impossible to connect to my wifi...
Anyone have problem to add a new device to your Google Home system since iOS 13 or iPados ?

It’s say connected but then this message appear after a few seconds...

And get help don’t help at all...

Hoping for a beta 2 this week !

99d9fe31fcc8e9acda393c697f2a651e.jpg

508fa77191302aff9e7f26b3d93f9abb.jpg

3bbeca53c0bd9dd210467a5dc4ba4e39.jpg

Last edited:

porier91

May 23, 2017
Visit site
Definitely trying the public beta once it drops. The way I look at it is even when the final is released to the public in September, there are still going to be bugs to be worked out. Definitely excited for July and weekly updates to see iOS 13 strengthen/change.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox