iOS 13 Developer Beta 1

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
EXACTLY this. Regardless of what it takes...LOL. I just wonder how many people in this thread alone are actual Developers vs non-Developers...LOL

Wonder no more. I’m among the non-developers that went through a lot hoops to get it on my iPhone.
I’m awesome that way. You’re welcome.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My question is why is Apple making us jump thru hoops to download iOS13 Beta 1? To my knowledge it's never been this challenging to get on a Beta.... Seriously??
Apple is just making it harder for non devs to load it. Sure it can be done but the amount of unauthorized people will be smaller.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Wondering how many developer betas will be released before the public beta? If the public beta is due out in July, I would think 2-3 developer betas before then.
Since apple said public beta in July smd we should see one more dev beta in June, I think that laid out the time line. First public beta will be equivalent to dev beta 3.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Since apple said public beta in July smd we should see one more dev beta in June, I think that laid out the time line. First public beta will be equivalent to dev beta 3.

That is kind of what I was thinking as well. At least by then hopefully more of the bugs will be worked out and battery will be better than what many are reporting for those of us waiting for the public beta release.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That is kind of what I was thinking as well. At least by then hopefully more of the bugs will be worked out and battery will be better than what many are reporting for those of us waiting for the public beta release.
This beta is actually one of the better summer beta 1's I've ever used. Battery is a little less than 12.3 but not much worse. This beta is decent on iPhone but is pretty bad on my 11" iPad. I mean actually it's horrible on my iPad.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Last year I believe dev beta 3 in July was public beta one. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same thing.

Last year’s beta 1 was really, really good on my iPhone X. Beta 1 this year has its issues for me. The mail app not loading or marking messages as read in Exchange accounts. Also more resprings last year. But good enough for a daily driver.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Developer here, lol. I even have an app in the App Store :)

Part of my duties at work is to manage client apps via the App Store Connect and Google Console, but I do not actually create the apps.

I’ve maintained a personal dev account for years since I tend to be on betas year round I especially look forward to the new iOS builds each year.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
e435d98ed65bdbf5c934446ea273f0ba.jpg
79c69a91f0a1baa3b38af535c63249ff.jpg

GPS worked great. Used it from Virginia to the coast of North Carolina, then from Nc to Tennessee. Battery life was great off charger with gps and music running.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Under albums tab in the photo album where camera roll used to be is it just a glitch that my camera roll is gone? Or have they relocated or eliminated camera roll and is anyone else missing it?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Under albums tab in the photo album where camera roll used to be is it just a glitch that my camera roll is gone? Or have they relocated or eliminated camera roll and is anyone else missing it?

They sorted it different. They added a Recently Saved folder under Albums and if you like to see your entire camera roll it’s under Photos now.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
They sorted it different. They added a Recently Saved folder under Albums and if you like to see your entire camera roll it’s under Photos now.

I don’t like this...lol. I want my camera roll separate from the 12,000 photos I also have synced to my phone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods