Yeah, I guess past experiences would make this true, but it still hasn't stopped those who really wanted iOS13 Beta 1, Dev or not...Am I right non-Developer Tartarus....LOL
    You’re only partially right. Apple can now say ‘your own fault. It was not intended for you and we will not put much effort to solve your issue if you end up bricking your device’.
    06-09-2019 11:09 AM
    You’re only partially right. Apple can now say ‘your own fault. It was not intended for you and we will not put much effort to solve your issue if you end up bricking your device’.
    You really have forgotten who I am...LOL. Thanks for the info, however I'm well aware of Apple's "disclaimer" Young Padawan.
    Tartarus and Ospot like this.
    06-09-2019 11:13 AM
    Has anyone installed the iOS 13 beta on an iPhone X🅁? If so, how is it performing?
    Don’t have a developer account, or I’m sure it would be on my Xr. Probably will install the first public beta though after people report its running good.
    06-09-2019 11:17 AM
    You really have forgotten who I am...LOL. Thanks for the info, however I'm well aware of Apple's "disclaimer" Young Padawan.
    You’re welcome
    Spencerdl and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-09-2019 11:19 AM
    My question is why is Apple making us jump thru hoops to download iOS13 Beta 1? To my knowledge it's never been this challenging to get on a Beta.... Seriously??
    I’m always amazed at the amount of people who still complain and denounce the dev beta because their favorite 3rd-party apps don’t work with it even though they knew before installing that it was an unfinished product.

With that being said, why wouldn’t Apple make it a bit more difficult to install the iOS 13 dev beta? I don’t really blame ‘em....
    06-09-2019 11:20 AM
    With that being said, why wouldn’t Apple make it a bit more difficult to install the iOS 13 dev beta? I don’t really blame ‘em....
    Because it's really not working as attributed to how many non-Developers are still finding ways to download iOS13 Beta 1.
    06-09-2019 11:23 AM
    Because it's really not working as attributed to how many non-Developers are still finding ways to download iOS13 Beta 1.
    Yes and no. I mean, those who are dead set on getting it will indeed find a way, but it’ll definitely dissuade some people, especially being that it require either Xcode 11 or macOS Catalina to install.
    06-09-2019 11:26 AM
    I mean, those who are dead set on getting it will indeed find a way,
    EXACTLY this. Regardless of what it takes...LOL. I just wonder how many people in this thread alone are actual Developers vs non-Developers...LOL
    06-09-2019 11:31 AM
    EXACTLY this. Regardless of what it takes...LOL. I just wonder how many people in this thread alone are actual Developers vs non-Developers...LOL
    Count me among the non-developers with a developer account...(laughing)
    06-09-2019 11:33 AM
    Count me among the non-developers with a developer account...(laughing)
    LOL...once again EXACTLY
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-09-2019 11:35 AM
    Wonder no more. I’m among the non-developers that went through a lot hoops to get it on my iPhone.
    I’m awesome that way. You’re welcome.
    06-09-2019 11:49 AM
    Wonder no more. I’m among the non-developers that went through a lot hoops to get it on my iPhone.
    I’m awesome that way. You’re welcome.
    LOL...EXACTLY once again
    06-09-2019 11:51 AM
    My question is why is Apple making us jump thru hoops to download iOS13 Beta 1? To my knowledge it's never been this challenging to get on a Beta.... Seriously??
    Apple is just making it harder for non devs to load it. Sure it can be done but the amount of unauthorized people will be smaller.
    06-09-2019 12:16 PM
    Wondering how many developer betas will be released before the public beta? If the public beta is due out in July, I would think 2-3 developer betas before then.
    Since apple said public beta in July smd we should see one more dev beta in June, I think that laid out the time line. First public beta will be equivalent to dev beta 3.
    06-09-2019 12:19 PM
    Since apple said public beta in July smd we should see one more dev beta in June, I think that laid out the time line. First public beta will be equivalent to dev beta 3.
    That is kind of what I was thinking as well. At least by then hopefully more of the bugs will be worked out and battery will be better than what many are reporting for those of us waiting for the public beta release.
    Garz likes this.
    06-09-2019 12:47 PM
    That is kind of what I was thinking as well. At least by then hopefully more of the bugs will be worked out and battery will be better than what many are reporting for those of us waiting for the public beta release.
    This beta is actually one of the better summer beta 1's I've ever used. Battery is a little less than 12.3 but not much worse. This beta is decent on iPhone but is pretty bad on my 11" iPad. I mean actually it's horrible on my iPad.
    06-09-2019 12:52 PM
    I have iOS 13 installed on my daily driver and have not run into any issues. Everything runs smooth!
    Premium1, Just_Me_D and luvesuga like this.
    06-09-2019 01:09 PM
    Last year I believe dev beta 3 in July was public beta one. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same thing.

Last year’s beta 1 was really, really good on my iPhone X. Beta 1 this year has its issues for me. The mail app not loading or marking messages as read in Exchange accounts. Also more resprings last year. But good enough for a daily driver.
    Premium1 and luvesuga like this.
    06-09-2019 01:54 PM
    LOL...EXACTLY once again

Developer here, lol. I even have an app in the App Store
    06-09-2019 05:06 PM
    Good for you (two thumbs up Dev).
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-09-2019 05:08 PM
    Part of my duties at work is to manage client apps via the App Store Connect and Google Console, but I do not actually create the apps.

I’ve maintained a personal dev account for years since I tend to be on betas year round I especially look forward to the new iOS builds each year.
    Premium1, luvesuga and nikkisharif like this.
    06-09-2019 06:26 PM
    I’m impressed with how accurate the swipe option is.
    calebt and luvesuga like this.
    06-09-2019 06:48 PM
    I’m impressed with how accurate the swipe option is.
    Swipe option?
    06-10-2019 04:50 AM
    Swipe option?
    Yes, swype/swipe is built-in to iOS 13.
    calebt likes this.
    06-10-2019 06:58 AM

GPS worked great. Used it from Virginia to the coast of North Carolina, then from Nc to Tennessee. Battery life was great off charger with gps and music running.
    06-10-2019 08:01 AM
232 ... 56789 ...