That’s the part that scares me lol
    Don’t be afraid. All of the native apps work fine and thus far, I haven’t come across any of “my” installed 3rd-party apps that hasn’t worked. Keeping my fingers crossed....
    06-03-2019 07:33 PM
    Don’t be afraid. All of the native apps work fine and thus far, I haven’t come across any of “my” installed 3rd-party apps that hasn’t worked. Keeping my fingers crossed....
    It’s not the natives I’m worried about. I use F5 & Microsoft Remote Desktop when I work from home, so I don’t have to carry my company laptop with me everywhere. I might just wait. It’s too hot to be carrying anything larger than a MacBook Air around LOL
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-03-2019 07:37 PM
    I have installed xcode11 on Mojave...
    Anyone can tell me how to proceed with xcode11 to install iOS 13 on my iPhone 8 ?
    06-03-2019 07:39 PM
    Have to make sure that it is the Xcode 11 beta. Then you would use iTunes as normal. Hold down option and click Check for Updates and then navigate to the location of the .ipsw file. It works and didn't take too long. I clicked Restore instead of Update so I have to set up from scratch.
    06-03-2019 07:49 PM
    Have to make sure that it is the Xcode 11 beta. Then you would use iTunes as normal. Hold down option and click Check for Updates and then navigate to the location of the .ipsw file. It works and didn't take too long. I clicked Restore instead of Update so I have to set up from scratch.
    You go, girl....(laughing)
    luvesuga likes this.
    06-03-2019 07:51 PM
    Just got home downloading now.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-03-2019 07:54 PM
    All installed - everything seems to be running smoothly; no critical errors!
    nikkisharif and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-03-2019 07:57 PM
    These are the 3rd-party apps that work on my iPhone X running the iOS 13 dev beta.

All of the native iOS apps
    1Password
    Tapatalk
    Gmail
    BMW ConnectedDrive
    Fantastical
    TestFlight
    BeWeather
    Dropbox
    Amazon
    Bank of America
    USAA
    Capital One
    Starbucks
    NordVPN
    calebt, RECON1, luvesuga and 2 others like this.
    06-03-2019 08:06 PM
    YouTube TV
    Netflix
    Hulu
    FedEx
    UPS
    USPS
    Scanbot
    ExxonMobile
    Panera Bread
    Chipotle
    Google Calendar
    Phone.com
    RECON1, luvesuga and nikkisharif like this.
    06-03-2019 08:34 PM
    Anyone here running the beta with Dual-Sim able to confirm if iMessage works on both lines or is it something that has to be carried-enabled?
    06-03-2019 08:39 PM
    Done !
    Thanks Luvesuga !
    luvesuga likes this.
    06-03-2019 08:43 PM
    Done !
    Thanks Luvesuga !

Glad it worked for you!
    06-03-2019 08:49 PM
    Hi—

Could you or someone do me a favor and use the Safari or Chrome browser to log on to this site:

https://athenanet.athenahealth.com

It’s an electronic health record site that generally won’t open with primary beta versions of iOS. When iOS 12 was in beta before being released, the site would give a message that beta iOS wasn’t supported. With 12.1+ betas it was OK.

I just need to know if it will go to the login screen in iOS or instead just crash. If it opens to the login screen, then enter a short fake username and some made up password. If it tells you the username and/or password is incorrect, then it’s working.

I can’t install the beta if it won’t let me login.

Thank very much!
    06-03-2019 08:51 PM
    Hi—

Could you or someone do me a favor and use the Safari or Chrome browser to log on to this site:

https://athenanet.athenahealth.com

It’s an electronic health record site that generally won’t open with primary beta versions of iOS. When iOS 12 was in beta before being released, the site would give a message that beta iOS wasn’t supported. With 12.1+ betas it was OK.

I just need to know if it will go to the login screen in iOS or instead just crash. If it opens to the login screen, then enter a short fake username and some made up password. If it tells you the username and/or password is incorrect, then it’s working.

I can’t install the beta if it won’t let me login.

Thank very much!
    This is what I get

iOS 13 Developer Beta 1-img_0004.jpg
    06-03-2019 08:56 PM
    The new share options page look good.

iOS 13 Developer Beta 1-adjustments.jpg
    06-03-2019 08:59 PM
    This is what I get

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	513.6 KB 
ID:	126258
    Thanks very much for checking.

Just what I had expected, unfortunately.

Guess I'll have to wait several months to install iOS 13, unless there's some way to spoof iOS 12 within iOS 13, which I doubt.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-03-2019 09:16 PM
    Was going to do list of what is working, but it's easier to just put what isn't. All of my everyday apps are working without issues.

Apps that aren't working for me:
    StyleSeat (unable to sign in using FB)
    Snapchat (works but a bit glitchy)
    BiteSquad (closes after launch, but may be related to clicking Don't Allow on Bluetooth popup)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-03-2019 09:16 PM
    I have installed xcode11 on Mojave...
    Anyone can tell me how to proceed with xcode11 to install iOS 13 on my iPhone 8 ?
    You have the download the IPSW from the developer portal and use iTunes to restore the IPSW.
    06-03-2019 09:22 PM
    Now watchOS 6 is being updating on my watch...
    Said 7 hours to go

Hopefully it will decrease soon !
    06-03-2019 09:29 PM
    Thanks very much for checking.

Just what I had expected, unfortunately.

Guess I'll have to wait several months to install iOS 13, unless there's some way to spoof iOS 12 within iOS 13, which I doubt.
    You’re very welcome, sir.
    06-03-2019 09:32 PM
    You have the download the IPSW from the developer portal and use iTunes to restore the IPSW.
    Thanks !
    06-03-2019 09:36 PM
    iOS 13 beta 1 on my iPhone 8.
    No problem so far, just a bit slower then iOS 12...

The app Slingplayer never work after updating to beta since iOS 7...

It work perfectly now with iOS 13 beta 1 !!!

Cool !
    luvesuga likes this.
    06-03-2019 09:41 PM
    Downloads are going slow, just finished updating MBP to Catalina, downloading Xcode 11 beta now.
    06-03-2019 09:42 PM
    Just upgraded my iPad 11", so far no issues. I can confirm that F5 Access VPN client works just fine (we use web auth around it), and also tested Microsoft Remote Desktop that also works fine. Love the new volume bar, no longer in the middle of the content you are trying to watch, performance appears very good, no real show stoppers yet.

Here are my apps that I've confirmed at least launch and can perform main functions:

F5 Access VPN, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Spark mail, Telegram, Things 3, Facebook, Microsoft Teams, Plex, Pocket Cast, Prime Video, Mindnode, Microsoft inTune (MDM), 1password, Kayo, Westpac, Facebook Messenger, Netflix, Cisco Jabber (make video).

Issues I've found
    Feedly has a scrolling issue, just choose smooth scrolling not paged and all is fixed.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-03-2019 09:58 PM
    Should've bought a USB C to Lightning dongle for my macbook pro... smh
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-03-2019 10:12 PM
232 1234 ...