Sure did!
    For me it's been decent on Xs but very buggy on my iPad pro 11". Easier for me to deal with buggy on iPad though.
    06-06-2019 01:57 PM
    I found this cool video by Brandon Butch:
    06-06-2019 02:20 PM
    For me it's been decent on Xs but very buggy on my iPad pro 11". Easier for me to deal with buggy on iPad though.
    My XS Max has had better luck than my iPad Pro 12.9”.
    DMP89145 likes this.
    06-06-2019 06:43 PM
    Excellent video and I appreciate you sharing it with us.
    06-06-2019 06:59 PM
    I already installed iOS 13, it was a very nice experience.

Of course I went back to 12 as long it can't be used on daily basis (lots of bugs!)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-07-2019 08:05 PM
    I already installed iOS 13, it was a very nice experience.

Of course I went back to 12 as long it can't be used on daily basis (lots of bugs!)
    I’m using it fine on my daily driver. Sure it has bugs but nothing that has been a deal breaker for me.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-07-2019 08:08 PM
    I don’t receive the betas and I also would rather wait until it is officially sent.
    06-08-2019 01:29 AM
    I will put the Public Beta 1 on my SE,see how it goes. I might wait til the Public Beta 2 before putting it on my Xr
    06-09-2019 04:44 PM
    Your either in or your out. It’s a beta 1 and should expect a lot of issues. 3 more months until this is fully baked. Sounds like betas aren’t for you. And betas 2 and 3 tend to break more than it fixes in these summer betas. Usually don’t start stabilizing until betas 4 or so.
    I've done beta testing for years on various platforms so lets not jump to conclusions and assume betas aren't for me . I was just having a bad day at work and it came home with me which came out in my post. Life happens. Once I got my head screwed back on correctly the next day I reinstalled beta 1 and did a clean install instead of restoring from a backup (even though I have never had issues with this in the past). Seems to be better on the second install. Still buggy at times (to be expected) but overall not bad. Better than when iOS 12 was released.
    Just_Me_D, ladyc0524 and Frehley like this.
    06-11-2019 03:39 PM
    I've done beta testing for years on various platforms so lets not jump to conclusions and assume betas aren't for me . I was just having a bad day at work and it came home with me which came out in my post. Life happens. Once I got my head screwed back on correctly the next day I reinstalled beta 1 and did a clean install instead of restoring from a backup (even though I have never had issues with this in the past). Seems to be better on the second install. Still buggy at times (to be expected) but overall not bad. Better than when iOS 12 was released.
    We all have days like that. Thankfully, the new dev beta is working quite well for you this time around. Like you, I did a clean install (my preferred method), although it is not necessary. Doing so has worked well for me over the years so I’ll keep doing it that way.
    ladyc0524 and Frehley like this.
    06-11-2019 03:44 PM
    How difficult is it to roll back? I may try it.
    06-12-2019 07:26 PM
    Took the plunge yesterday so far it’s been better then expected a little buggy but nothing major
    Aztek13 likes this.
    06-12-2019 10:40 PM
    Are the calendar and reminders app combined now to get a Fantastical-like experience?
    06-14-2019 11:30 PM
    I took the plunge on my 9.7" iPad pro.
    Just_Me_D, Tartarus and Frehley like this.
    06-15-2019 12:45 AM
    I took the plunge on my 9.7" iPad pro.
    What are your thoughts about it thus far?
    06-15-2019 07:02 AM
    Hmmm, so this is where the strange folk live.....
    06-15-2019 07:24 AM
    What are your thoughts about it thus far?
    I like the widgets. I like how things like signing into WiFi seem to pop a dialogue box over the top of what you're doing as opposed to feeling like you're going to another screen. To me, it feels faster. Gestures feel smoother. Wish I had a bigger iPad with no home button but I'm not giving them that much money. Lol
    06-15-2019 09:00 AM
    Couple of observations w 13 beta 1, on iPhone XS Max, installed via recovery→12.3→13→restore 12.4 backup.

Doesn’t seem to switch between WiFi networks reliably, e.g., in my house I have a couple of Apple routers extended through the house wiring, and when going from one part of house to the other, I usually have to switch the WiFi manually, something I didn’t have to do on 12.4 beta.

The email functions and interface are much improved with respect to replying/forwarding, etc., and composing with the improved swipe keyboard and new options to attach photos and files.

Battery life is definitely worse than in 12.4. I have the Apple smart battery case (which is great, because it just works), so I can easily get through the day, but I expect the battery life will improve with subsequent betas.

I found one (free w option to pay for premium without ads) browser, called Private Browsing Web Browser, or just Browser once it’s installed, that works with the EHR site to which I referred earlier in this thread. This browser must hide in some way the iOS version, because this particular site won’t load with new iOS betas until the new iOS becomes official, and only then are the betas of the same iOS version are accepted.

So far, all my apps are working, with one very unfortunate exception, which is Pocket (stores urls for later retrieval). Pocket simply crashes when I try to load it. I’ve even tried their beta version, but no luck. It’s been reported to Apple and to the developer, and I hope the app gets fixed soon.

06-15-2019 01:22 PM
93 ... 234