Will iOS 13 be a smash hit?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Based on the rumors and your own expectations, do you think iOS 13 will be a smash hit among iPhone users?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It might be popular, I don’t know about smash hit though. I think it would need more customization for that.

I recently read an article indicating a redesign or an improvement to reminders and mail app (I think). If true then great, but I would prefer a redesign/improvement to all of the native apps. I’d also prefer that they update the ringtones & alerts.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
It’ll only be a smash it if it’s a complete redesign with more customization that users have been requesting other wise it’s just another ios7 refresh

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think it has potential but it’s got to have dark mode at the very least. I’m anxious to learn the real story and am growing weary of all the rumors and speculation!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’ll only be a smash it if it’s a complete redesign with more customization that users have been requesting other wise it’s just another ios7 refresh

I don’t think it would need a complete redesign, but I agree that a somewhat significant one would qualify.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think it has potential but it’s got to have dark mode at the very least. I’m anxious to learn the real story and am growing weary of all the rumors and speculation!

I hear ya. Well, we should know in about 8 days, right?...

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
As long as it doesn’t brick any of my devices, cool. I thought that the update to 12.3.1 was about to, as the last little bit of the status bar on the screen when my XS Max was updating seemed to take forever to complete.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would welcome improvement to Mail. But I like Reminders as is. Dark mode will be big, but not sure if it'll be big enough to put iOS 13 in a "Smash Hit" category. Maybe they'll have "One More Thing" that hasn't leaked.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would welcome improvement to Mail. But I like Reminders as is. Dark mode will be big, but not sure if it'll be big enough to put iOS 13 in a "Smash Hit" category. Maybe they'll have "One More Thing" that hasn't leaked.

I hear ya. Like you, I’m sick of tired of the leaks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen