What would you like to see in iOS 13?

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I’d like to see a complete makeover of iOS, especially with the calendar, reminders and the Settings. The settings, in my opinion, has become too crowded. What I don’t want is for iOS 13 to be all about more emojis.

I couldn’t agree more.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Home screen rotation on the iPhone XS Max and its 2019 counterpart. Also changes to the home screen itself, allow for some customization on it beyond what is currently available.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Home screen rotation on the iPhone XS Max and its 2019 counterpart. Also changes to the home screen itself, allow for some customization on it beyond what is currently available.

To have landscape homescreen on the X style phones, they might need to make the app icons and folders smaller. Not sure. But if they offered that option, the icons would also be smaller on Portrait view. I would like to see a smaller icon option so I could put 5 on a row in Portrait on my 6s Plus.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
System Dark Mode
Nested Folders
Dynamic Lockscreen Widgets
Smaller App Icons For 5 Per Row
Custom App Icon Placement
Support For YouTube 4K and HDR Video
Always-On Display (oled only)
Easy Switch Between Device Volume and Media Volume
System Font Options
Dynamic App Icons
Album Art In Control Center Music
List App Store Reviews In Chronological Order by default, Like They Used To Be
System uI options (I would love a modified iOS 6 look. I like shadows and texture)

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Dark mode and make Siri useful. Also the ability to play audio to more than one speaker at the same time. I think it’s possible with Bluetooth 5.0 on the new iPhone models.

koalasprint

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I think having incoming calls on a banner or in the notification area when you are in an app would be practical. It’s frustrating when the whole screen gets taken over when you are trying to navigate, record video, invoice, email, message etc. At least it would be good to have the option to do it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think having incoming calls on a banner or in the notification area when you are in an app would be practical. It’s frustrating when the whole screen gets taken over when you are trying to navigate, record video, invoice, email, message etc. At least it would be good to have the option to do it.

Good idea! That would be really cool.