I updated my iPhone 7 yesterday to 10.14.6. Yesterday all worked normally. Today it says that it's connected yet it really isn't.

Anyone else have this problem?
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-23-2019 11:46 AM
    I updated my iPhone 7 yesterday to 10.14.6. Yesterday all worked normally. Today it says that it's connected yet it really isn't.

Anyone else have this problem?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d6cca3e1bb.jpg
    Restart your iPhone
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    07-23-2019 12:49 PM
    Restarting your phone Is a great idea!
    07-23-2019 12:53 PM
    Restarting your phone Is a great idea!
    I did restart it, same problem...yet a bit later wifi started working again. My iMac and iPad wifi was fine just for some reason a delay on my phone.
    Thanks!
    07-23-2019 01:43 PM
    I did notice after updating my iPad that when I went to get online, that it had to re-connect; but it happened fairly quickly. I did not notice that on my phone.
    kcox52692 likes this.
    07-23-2019 02:46 PM
    So far I’m not impressed with this latest update: my phone shows no change I performance except in its inability to connect to WiFi. Honestly I don’t care much anymore because I’m in a different part of my life now and frankly smart devices are getting lost on me. I have a feeling my Apple days are numbered and I’m totally cool with it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-29-2019 02:26 PM
    So far I’m not impressed with this latest update: my phone shows no change I performance except in its inability to connect to WiFi. Honestly I don’t care much anymore because I’m in a different part of my life now and frankly smart devices are getting lost on me. I have a feeling my Apple days are numbered and I’m totally cool with it.
    Hi Evilguppy, GOOD to hear from you. I totally understand. I think we've been doing this for approx ten (10+) years now...I'm kinda tired as well.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    08-29-2019 02:32 PM
    Hi Evilguppy, GOOD to hear from you. I totally understand. I think we've been doing this for approx ten (10+) years now...I'm kinda tired as well.
    I can’t believe I’m researching ereaders and gps devices but I am. That’s really all I need now, I don’t even pay attention to the news anymore since we’ve reached the point of no return politically and I can easily go back to paying my bills with paper checks, so if they want to lose me as a customer (yes I know, it’s no great loss) I’m cool with it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-29-2019 02:38 PM
    I can’t believe I’m researching ereaders and gps devices but I am. That’s really all I need now, I don’t even pay attention to the news anymore since we’ve reached the point of no return politically and I can easily go back to paying my bills with paper checks, so if they want to lose me as a customer (yes I know, it’s no great loss) I’m cool with it.
    Grumpy old man here, but they won't bat an eye to lose you. They'll gain 100 more. They also won't lose a bit of sleep if I leave the Apple ecosystem but the Android devices are looking really good lately.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    08-30-2019 06:26 AM
    Grumpy old man here, but they won't bat an eye to lose you. They'll gain 100 more. They also won't lose a bit of sleep if I leave the Apple ecosystem but the Android devices are looking really good lately.
    Yep, I know.
    I’m fully aware that such corporations will keep on existing, peddling their overpriced crap to people with more money than sense, I used to be one of them.
    And that’s ok:
    It won’t affect me.
    I’ve reached a point in my life where battling PTSD and all the lovely things that come with it take every minute of every day so I’ve had to readjust my priorities and frankly, keeping up with the Joneses, waving the latest and newest of Apple’s shiny new offerings doesn’t even rank as high as my purchasing more **** bags for my dog, these days.
    I use Apple devices AT THE MOMENT because that’s what I have while they still marginally “work”. (I use the term loosely, especially after this latest update)
    I’m dropping Apple the minute my devices fail and going back to soup cans and string.
    Seriously this high tech bs is becoming cretinous to the extreme and I get zero satisfaction, all frustration from it so I am clearly not the target audience anymore.
    I don’t deny that Apple products serve their purpose for some, sure.
    But not me.
    For me, Apple now does exactly three things:
    Generate stress, drain my finances and waste my time.
    Once my phone and iPad fail, I’ll be going back to flip phones, newspapers and snail mail.
    I just can’t bring myself to give a rip, anymore.
    My life has taken a different turn.
    08-30-2019 11:28 AM
    I’m dropping Apple the minute my devices fail and going back to soup cans and string.
    Seriously this high tech bs is becoming cretinous to the extreme and I get zero satisfaction, all frustration from it so I am clearly not the target audience anymore.
    I'm training carrier pigeons right now.
    Evilguppy and Annie_8plus like this.
    08-30-2019 11:39 AM
    I'm training carrier pigeons right now.
    awesome let me know when training is complete, I’m buying . 🤩
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    08-30-2019 11:41 AM
    I have been amused by Apple, less so now.
    I really don’t care about little software embellishments, I want a good battery.
    09-03-2019 05:51 AM
    Must new features or upgrades from apple, droids have already for years. Only reasons I’m still on the apple wagon, is last Black Friday T-mobile gave me a free Xr when I traded in my 6 on a new line. That was a pain too, store was like I could not cancel my old number. But 90 days later was able to cancel old number and keep the new number “On Us” promo.
    09-06-2019 10:34 PM