I have an iPhone 8 running 12.3. I am using a Ring Doorbell 2. I am not getting any notifications on my phone and other iOS devices including two Mac desktops. Everything was working fine before. After I charged the battery and I discovered I was not getting any notifications. Obviously I went through the basic troubleshooting steps to figure it out. I was never able to find a solution. I did look at the system health and it appears normal. The battery has a good charge and RSSI is good as well.

The Doorbell firmware is up to date and Ring App is 5.11.2. On my iPhone 8 running 12.3, all of the notifications are ON.

Does anyone else use a Ring Doorbell 2 and experience a notification issue?
    04-09-2019 11:31 AM
    I have an iPhone 8 running 12.3. I am using a Ring Doorbell 2. I am not getting any notifications on my phone and other iOS devices including two Mac desktops. Everything was working fine before. After I charged the battery and I discovered I was not getting any notifications. Obviously I went through the basic troubleshooting steps to figure it out. I was never able to find a solution. I did look at the system health and it appears normal. The battery has a good charge and RSSI is good as well.

The Doorbell firmware is up to date and Ring App is 5.11.2. On my iPhone 8 running 12.3, all of the notifications are ON.

Does anyone else use a Ring Doorbell 2 and experience a notification issue?
    Reset the doorbell to its factory Settings and start from scratch.
    04-09-2019 01:35 PM
    I did try that and didn't fix the issue. In fact I received a new doorbell and new battery. Brand new doorbell plus battery and I still have problems.
    04-09-2019 01:45 PM
    I had this problem once. I turned everything off, reset the parameters and turned everything back on again. Fixed it and haven’t had trouble since.
    04-10-2019 12:10 PM