I checked my AppleCare subscription I do have it on all my lines. I guess it’s just a bug.
    I have regular AppleCare+ and it's reporting the correct date. However, when you tap it, it says on the next screen that the expiration date is estimated,though, again, on mine, the date is correct. I’m thinking that this is version 0.9, that they’ll get it better over time.
    03-28-2019 08:23 PM
    If you don’t have AppleCare it will show your Limited Warranty expiration date
    03-28-2019 08:28 PM
    That’s the problem. I have AppleCare and it’s showing the limited warranty date.
    03-28-2019 09:47 PM
    I have noticed the battery draining much faster on my Xs Max after updating?! Anyone else?
    I personally use a lot of dark wallpapers. This is a good video explaining light vs dark wallpapers. Black wallpapers actually make the color icons brighter and your battery life will be longer.

Frehley likes this.
    03-29-2019 10:11 AM
    AppleCare is now showing the correct date. I assume it had something to do with yesterday being the monthly due date.
    kataran likes this.
    03-29-2019 08:15 PM
    I updated my X,  watch series 4 and iPad. All is running smooth.

As for my X - News app is working fine, favorites are in proper order and battery life is fine.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-29-2019 09:20 PM
    I personally use a lot of dark wallpapers. This is a good video explaining light vs dark wallpapers. Black wallpapers actually make the color icons brighter and your battery life will be longer.

I also use black wallpapers and it does make the icons pop and extends your battery life.
    Spencerdl and wilber1 like this.
    03-31-2019 04:17 PM
    I also use black wallpapers and it does make the icons pop and extends your battery life.
    Yes, I agree...me too
    Frehley likes this.
    03-31-2019 04:22 PM
    My only issue with mostly black wallpapers is that I have some apps with black icons that sort of disappear. (Sonos, Uber, Verizon, even the Wallet app) and they look a little odd to me.
    03-31-2019 05:52 PM
    My only issue with mostly black wallpapers is that I have some apps with black icons that sort of disappear. (Sonos, Uber, Verizon, even the Wallet app) and they look a little odd to me.
    I have some icons with black backgrounds also and I actually love that look.

Bring on the Dark Theme Apple
    04-01-2019 08:09 AM
    How are your phones running on 12.2 ?

Why is it that when I have my phone set to “manual, no automatic upgrade” it still downloads and installs newer IOS upgrades?
    04-13-2019 08:56 AM

Why is it that when I have my phone set to “manual, no automatic upgrade” it still downloads and installs newer IOS upgrades?
    I wouldn’t know. I’m on betas and I update the very first second an update gets released.
    04-13-2019 09:32 AM

Humm, I find that interesting. I also have mine set for manual and I haven't had a problem. In order to update your Apple devices have to be plugged in and on Wifi, and it also gives you a notification.
    pr1nce likes this.
    04-13-2019 11:06 AM
    Fine.

In my experience, the iOS device will always eventually download an iOS update, and then prompt you to install, usually within a couple of weeks of release. If you chose not to install, it shows a badge on the settings icon until you install it.
    Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    04-13-2019 11:34 AM
    Few weeks from now I occasionally dont have sound in the phone, I dont hear person who I am talking to. But speakerphone works fine.
    When I restart phone it is ok for some time.
    04-19-2019 06:49 AM
    is anyone noticing the auto safari login with autofill doesn't work. I have noticed it will fill the boxes like before but doesn't always login automatically. works fantastically well on the Mac though
    04-19-2019 09:44 PM
    is anyone noticing the auto safari login with autofill doesn't work. I have noticed it will fill the boxes like before but doesn't always login automatically. works fantastically well on the Mac though
    It’s always depended on the web site or app I’m using. Seems not all of them support the feature.
    04-20-2019 05:30 AM
    Nope. I just tried it (I use 1Password for almost everything, but have a few logins in iCloud Keychain.) The website 23andme logged me right in.
    04-20-2019 07:36 AM
68 123