Upgrade to iPhone 8📱:Pay only $8 a month
    Is the app still in your purchased list?
    I do not this application there. Probably because this is not available anymore.
    02-24-2019 02:38 PM
    I do not this application there. Probably because this is not available anymore.
    OK, I have a few apps no longer available in the app store, but are still in my purchased list. If it's not in your purchased list, then you probably can't get it on the other iPad. Even if you restored the iPad with the back up from the iPad with the app. Didn't use to be that way, but seems to be now. You would get a message that says the app is no longer available. So you need plan B.
    02-24-2019 02:48 PM
    OK, I have a few apps no longer available in the app store, but are still in my purchased list. If it's not in your purchased list, then you probably can't get it on the other iPad. Even if you restored the iPad with the back up from the iPad with the app. Didn't use to be that way, but seems to be now. You would get a message that says the app is no longer available. So you need plan B.
    Does not make any sense that has changed. I could ask the peeps at the Apple Store might know how.
    Last edited by Honey Beagle; 02-24-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    02-24-2019 04:24 PM
    Does not make any sense that has changed. I Nebraska the peeps at the Apple Store would know how.
    Maybe, but if it's no longer available in the app store, then there's not anything they can do.
    02-24-2019 04:56 PM
    An app that is no longer available in the App Store, to my knowledge, can't be transferred. You'll likely need to find an alternative. Or you could contact the developer and see if they have another app that does the same thing.
    02-25-2019 11:10 AM
    Gosh, this is really lousy for @Honey Beagle since she spent $49.99 on it.
    02-25-2019 11:12 AM
    How long has she been using the app? Seems like the best thing to do is to contact the developer. However, unless the developer is getting money from new sales or a subscription service, they might well have abandoned this app.
    02-25-2019 11:22 AM
    Just of curiosity, do in-app purchases still work on an app that is no longer in the app store?
    02-25-2019 11:23 AM
    If you have a Mac or PC, iMazing should be able to back up the apps from one device and restore them to another. (Note: I have never used this feature before, but it should be able to work.)

https://imazing.com/ios-app-management
    02-25-2019 12:33 PM
    Gosh, this is really lousy for @Honey Beagle since she spent $49.99 on it.
    Actually higher. Like 50.35. Do not know why the extra charge. The peeps at Dr. Phone asked me to give them another try. I wrote back and let them know to ignore that nonsense of Apple not letting peeps transfer applications. Told them to update their programme to allow this.
    02-25-2019 08:24 PM
    If you have a Mac or PC, iMazing should be able to back up the apps from one device and restore them to another. (Note: I have never used this feature before, but it should be able to work.)

https://imazing.com/ios-app-management
    I also purchased imazing like forever ago. That is what I am looking into using tonight. I have both iPads backed up to imazing.
    02-25-2019 08:26 PM
    How long has she been using the app? Seems like the best thing to do is to contact the developer. However, unless the developer is getting money from new sales or a subscription service, they might well have abandoned this app.
    Been using the application for quite a while now.
    02-25-2019 08:27 PM
    Been using the application for quite a while now.
    If the app is no longer in the App Store, that means it no longer will get updates to fix bugs and all. Why don't you find an app that accomplishes what you need to replace it? We can help you find one, if we knew exactly what you need.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-26-2019 08:28 AM
    The app might be available in another app store, other than the US app store. No clue where though. I get this when I tap to get it from their website.

Are all the videos YouTube videos you want to keep?
    02-26-2019 10:43 AM
    Maybe some iMoreians from outside the US could check the App Stores in their country?
    02-26-2019 10:53 AM
    Have you tried Musi? You might take a look at it. It might satisfy your needs. And it's free.
    Musi - Simple Music Streaming by Musi Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/musi...mUvbUpU3125521
    02-26-2019 11:18 AM
    The app might be available in another app store, other than the US app store. No clue where though. I get this when I tap to get it from their website.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7ecf2eedb5.jpg

Are all the videos YouTube videos you want to keep?
    Yes I want all the recordings. I doubt there is a way to access a foreign App Store.
    02-26-2019 07:07 PM
    Have you tried Musi? You might take a look at it. It might satisfy your needs. And it's free.
    Musi - Simple Music Streaming by Musi Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/musi...mUvbUpU3125623
    Do not see anything about saving video recordings on that application.
    02-26-2019 07:09 PM
    Do not see anything about saving video recordings on that application.
    What kind of videos do you mean? Your own that you record?
    02-27-2019 10:24 PM
    What kind of videos do you mean? Your own that you record?
    No the ones from You Tube.
    02-27-2019 11:35 PM
    No the ones from You Tube.
    YouTube is what the Musi app does. You log in to YouTube in the Musi app. Then you can make playlists of your favorite videos.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-28-2019 06:15 AM
    There is one option that might work. That is iexplorer.
    03-03-2019 12:44 AM
47 12