If I'm playing music in the car through the lightning headphone adapter, I usually have the phone's volume set to 75-90% and the car's volume at 10. Plenty loud for me for the music.

But if I ask Siri to change the track or play a playlist, her prompts are incredibly quiet. Is there any way to get her to play at near or the same level as the music?
    01-30-2019 10:15 PM
    I’m not sure if Siri’s volume can be changed outside of Maps. Hopefully someone that uses Siri will chime in with some insight.
    02-02-2019 10:23 AM
    If I'm playing music in the car through the lightning headphone adapter, I usually have the phone's volume set to 75-90% and the car's volume at 10. Plenty loud for me for the music.

But if I ask Siri to change the track or play a playlist, her prompts are incredibly quiet. Is there any way to get her to play at near or the same level as the music?
    In my car, there are two volume options when I’m connected via CarPlay. One for audio and the other for Navigation/Siri/alerts. When Siri is speaking, are you able to adjust the volume using your vehicle’s volume control option?
    02-02-2019 10:56 AM
    Next time you are connected but not driving (i.e., you can devote attention to this), activate Siri the normal way, and use the side volume button increase the volume. See if that works.
    02-02-2019 11:55 AM