iOS 12.1.3 Developer Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, but I’m not seeing the update show up on my iPhone X. I do have the dev beta profile installed. I do, however, see the watch update.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know or can test to see if this fixed the notification bug for exchange email accounts where sub folders weren't getting badge notifications?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you check to see if the profile is still on the phone? Sometimes it disappears.

I always blame @Spencerdl when that happens.

Yes. That’s the first thing I checked. It’s not a big deal. When I get off work, I’ll delete the profile and then reinstall it. That should do the trick!

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Did they take it down? I wasn't getting the update so I removed the profile and when I go to my Dev Portal, hit download it says page cannot be found. For both iOS and WatchOS. Weird.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working now.

theflyingbeagle

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I am seeing an issue with delayed response from typing on apple and third party keyboards in Safari - not experiencing the issue in other typing situations - anyone else seeing this?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am seeing an issue with delayed response from typing on apple and third party keyboards in Safari - not experiencing the issue in other typing situations - anyone else seeing this?

No, I’m not seeing any delays while typing in Safari using the native keyboard. I can’t speak in regard to 3rd-party keyboards because I don’t use any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh