I noticed a new button in the control center of my iPad Pro 9.7. I didn’t know what it was so I tapped it and it’s a screen recording button. So naturally it saved that little 4 second clip in my gallery on the iPad.

Today when looking in the gallery of my iPhone 6s Plus I saw that video from the iPad in there.

How did it get there?

We don’t have WiFi in our house and the iPad has a SIM card so it never gets connected to WiFi anyway. The iPhone is used as a hotspot for my computer, but the iPad never connects to it. This video is the only pic/video that has been shared between them.
    12-16-2018 05:05 AM
    If both device are using the same iCloud credentials and iCloud Photo Library is enables on both devices then photos and videos will be synced to them.
    12-16-2018 07:37 AM
    If both device are using the same iCloud credentials and iCloud Photo Library is enables on both devices then photos and videos will be synced to them.
    But why would that be the only photo or video that has synced to the iPhone?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-16-2018 07:59 AM
    But why would that be the only photo or video that has synced to the iPhone?
    That’s what I get for half reading. I don’t know the answer. It’s possible that someone shared it via AirPlay, whether intentional or not, but again, I’m only speculating.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    12-16-2018 08:09 AM