June ‘19???...
    At least for the one you really want to run...
    ;-)
    So true, sir. True indeed.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    12-06-2018 04:42 PM
    Where’s my next iOS beta?....
    Is this the longest you’ve been on an official version in a while?
    12-06-2018 08:36 PM
    Is this the longest you’ve been on an official version in a while?
    I’m actually still on the last dev beta. Heck, I can’t recall the last time I was actually on an official release version....
    12-06-2018 08:41 PM
    I’m actually still on the last dev beta. Heck, I can’t recall the last time I was actually on an official release version....
    I thought maybe you had jumped on the official. Lol no way.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-06-2018 08:45 PM
    Can anyone confirm that the known issues with exchange email sub-folder badge notifications had been fixed or not?
    Bumping this to see if anyone has tried..
    12-07-2018 07:16 AM
    Bumping this to see if anyone has tried..
    I have an exchange account setup. You’re saying if I create a sub-folder and set it up for a new email to go directly to it, it’s supposed to show a badge?
    12-07-2018 09:18 AM
    Was the battery icon for wireless headphones there before the update. I don't remember seeing it earlier?
    12-07-2018 09:24 AM
    Was the battery icon for wireless headphones there before the update. I don't remember seeing it earlier?
    For me it has always been in the widget sceeen going back to iOS 10 if I remember correctly.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-07-2018 09:29 AM
    I have an exchange account setup. You’re saying if I create a sub-folder and set it up for a new email to go directly to it, it’s supposed to show a badge?
    Yup. In iOS 11 and prior it would trigger a badge icon notification as long as you set up push for the folders too. Now it's a known issue where only primary inbox on exchange in iOS 12 gets a badge. For me that's almost a deal breaker..I have about 100 sub folders with rules setup for all...
    12-07-2018 09:29 AM
    You're probably right. I guess I just never noticed it before
    12-07-2018 09:32 AM
    For me it has always been in the widget sceeen going back to iOS 10 if I remember correctly.
    You're probably right. I just never noticed it before
    12-07-2018 09:34 AM
    I’ll set one up later and report back.
    12-07-2018 09:43 AM
    Yup. In iOS 11 and prior it would trigger a badge icon notification as long as you set up push for the folders too. Now it's a known issue where only primary inbox on exchange in iOS 12 gets a badge. For me that's almost a deal breaker..I have about 100 sub folders with rules setup for all...
    I just tried it and I didn't get the badge.
    12-07-2018 03:18 PM
    Installed on all of the things.
    12-07-2018 03:35 PM
    I had to remove the beta profiles and install the public releases on my iPhoneX and AW4 to get access to the ECG app. I did the same to my iPad Pro 12.9 too, just for good measure. I’ll reinstall the profiles later once I get everything working right, and once new beats become available.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-07-2018 06:11 PM
    So I couldn’t wait for the next beta and deleted the profiles watch went great phone is stuck since yesterday on estimating time I’ve restarted, soft reset, reset network settings still nothing any suggestions
    12-07-2018 11:19 PM
    So I couldn’t wait for the next beta and deleted the profiles watch went great phone is stuck since yesterday on estimating time I’ve restarted, soft reset, reset network settings still nothing any suggestions
    Can you restore or upgrade using iTunes? DFU mode?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    Yesterday 06:09 AM
    Was trying to avoid doing it but I will this morning
    Yesterday 07:15 AM
    Even though it should clear itself at some point, I recommend you just start from scratch or restore from an iTunes backup, if available.
    Yesterday 07:54 AM
    Was trying to avoid doing it but I will this morning
    Sorry, I replied before seeing your comments.
    Yesterday 07:56 AM
    Sorry, I replied before seeing your comments.
    I probably will have to I tried connecting to iTunes went through the whole process and it’s still the same
    Yesterday 08:07 AM
    Yeah, I figured you'd have to. That's okay. It's a bit time consuming to start from scratch (DFU and then set up as new), but it does allow you to what I call "spring clean" the device.....
    Red_Phx82 likes this.
    Yesterday 08:19 AM
    Installed on all of the things.

Today 12:35 PM
    After installing I noticed that both system and “other” storage grew compared to the previous OS on my 7. Also noticed the same on my wife’s SE.
    Today 11:06 PM
49 12