Hi, i heard from some ppl that turning off screen time does help with battery life, is that true?
    10-25-2018 01:18 AM
    Hi, i heard from some ppl that turning off screen time does help with battery life, is that true?
    I don’t know. I don’t believe in and don’t bother with battery saving tips.

I didn’t pay top dollar for my iPhone just to cripple functionality by disabling features.

Just for 10-20 dollars anybody can buy a good power bank, which makes battery saving unnecessary, in my humble and personal opinion.
    Spencerdl and kataran like this.
    10-25-2018 03:46 AM
    I don’t know. I don’t believe in and don’t bother with battery saving tips.

I didn’t pay top dollar for my iPhone just to cripple functionality by disabling features.

Just for 10-20 dollars anybody can buy a good power bank, which makes battery saving unnecessary, in my humble and personal opinion.
    I totally agree with Ambassador Tartarus and it's not like the screen time drains the battery within seconds. Just enjoy your device and charge when it needs to be charged.
    10-25-2018 11:34 AM
    If the OP is like me, and plans to keep their phone for a a few years and not update every year, so that any excessive battery charge means a device that in a couple of years doesn't have adequate battery life due to battery health deterioration - then, yes, I'd think it worthwhile to know if a feature that doesn't mean that much to you (if it doesn't mean that much to you) would save battery long-term.

So, to the OP, I'd say why don't you run your phone for a week or two with screen time turned off and let us know if you notice any difference?
    10-25-2018 12:15 PM