Anyone else experiencing missing achievements or awards in the activity app cause I’m missing quite a few of em
    09-20-2018 10:39 AM
    And is it going to be fix soon?
    09-20-2018 10:40 AM
    This is a known issue that will be fixed with a future iOS 12 update. In the last few years, the first iOS 10 and iOS 11 updates came fast, but who knows if the same will be the case or if the first update will be the one that fixes this issue.

I haven't even looked to see if mine are there or not. (It's not anything I care all that much about. I work out daily and if I get awards, I get them, but it's not what motivates me to work out.)

See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209112
    09-20-2018 11:25 AM
    Well, apparently Apple isn’t letting me update my iPad.

Why is that?
    09-20-2018 09:06 PM
    Well, apparently Apple isn’t letting me update my iPad. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5d1a5a6e7a.jpg

Why is that?
    Have you restarted your iPad? Which iPad is it and what iOS version is it on currently?
    09-21-2018 07:18 AM
    Just did iOS 12 on all devices ( my iPhone 7Plus, My Wife's 8Plus, my Mini4, her IPad Air 2 and the old 'spare' ( her retired iPhone 6Plus). All updates OTA and were smooth. The 8Plus was unbelievably fast - I could see the 'progress bar' moving most of the time....All 'App updates' were 'in theory' done before I did the actual OS, but each device needed a at least 10 and one, ( can't remember which) needed 22...I guess some apps had to 'catch up' with the newer iOS
    Devices all seem smooth and in particular, my iPad mini 4 and the spare 6Plus are noticeably quicker, as expected
    09-21-2018 08:51 AM
    Have you restarted your iPad? Which iPad is it and what iOS version is it on currently?
    Yes I have. It’s an IPP 9.7 and it’s currently on iOS 11 something (the latest one of ios11)
    Granted my iPad is my main device and it is showing signs of wear and tear, it’s slow and rickety, I was waiting for an iPad release but Apple decided not to.
    I have to keep it plugged in.
    I was hoping that iOS 12 would help it but obviously I’ll never know.
    09-21-2018 11:46 AM
    Yes I have. It’s an IPP 9.7 and it’s currently on iOS 11 something (the latest one of ios11)
    Granted my iPad is my main device and it is showing signs of wear and tear, it’s slow and rickety, I was waiting for an iPad release but Apple decided not to.
    Can you do it “manually “ through iTunes on a desktop maybe?

So far we’ve updated:
    iPhone 7 Xs 2
    iPhone 6 Xs 2
    iPad Mini 2 Xs 2
    iPad Pro and iPad Pro 9.7

All seem pretty stable and snappy. The performance of the minis has increased greatly though neither kid can get Blocks World running. For whatever reason they think pulling Control Center from the right corner is awesome, lol. My only complaint is the switching of the emoji/number keys. That’s driving me batsh**!
    09-21-2018 02:37 PM
    Interesting. I have the same device and had no issues. Hopefully someone can help you with more information.
    09-21-2018 05:20 PM
59 123