Downtime

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to play around with the screen time feature to be quite honest....:cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to play around with the screen time feature to be quite honest....:cool:

I played around with it for a couple of nights. I set the downtime from 10pm-7am. It did help me reduce screen time on some apps. I guess the question is do I really need it to reduce or limit screen time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I played around with it for a couple of nights. I set the downtime from 10pm-7am. It did help me reduce screen time on some apps. I guess the question is do I really need it to reduce or limit screen time.

Great question. I doubt I need it, but I really can't say until I give it a try. Yet, in my line of work, I'm almost always in front of a screen, whether it's a computer screen, a conferencing TV monitor, an iPad or my iPhone. Know what I mean?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Great question. I doubt I need it, but I really can't say until I give it a try. Yet, in my line of work, I'm almost always in front of a screen, whether it's a computer screen, a conferencing TV monitor, an iPad or my iPhone. Know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean. I’m the same way. Sometimes I feel like I need a break. By limiting certain apps I was less tempted to open them up.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I don’t need it for myself but it is working very well helping me monitor and set parameters for my sons usage.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I set it up on my X and I love it. I’m sneaking to post this comment using my 8 I haven’t been on social media in over a year but I do tend to shop before I go to bed & this feature helps. All my shopping apps are on my X.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I set it up on my X and I love it. I’m sneaking to post this comment using my 8 I haven’t been on social media in over a year but I do tend to shop before I go to bed & this feature helps. All my shopping apps are on my X.

I guess it’s a psychological thing or something, but with the hourglass and the app grayed out it does make you think before you use the app.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2