iOS 12 Developer Beta 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ospot

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Any word on when Waze/Google Maps will be enabled in Carplay? I thought they said it would be in 12 but you would have thought we would have see something in the Betas if that was the case?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any word on when Waze/Google Maps will be enabled in Carplay? I thought they said it would be in 12 but you would have thought we would have see something in the Betas if that was the case?
Sill not present with the latest beta. After reading your post, I connected my iPhone X to initiate CarPlay and then I fired up the Google Maps app and added a destination to drive to. Still, not available in CarPlay. They'll probably wait until either the GM release or the day the new iPhones start arriving in the stores or something. Either way, we don't have long to wait.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Probably after official release. I read somewhere that they can't release apps with iOS 12 features to the store (or maybe just not mention it) until they are officially released, and not even people in the Waze beta program have it yet. I'm looking forward to this as well.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I’ve been getting this constantly on my iPad Air 2. Has happened on a few occasions on an X as well. I’m also willing to bet that it’ll be there when iOS 12 is first released to the public.

I agree. I’m thinking it will be there until 12.1 to be honest.

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I get the pop up that a new OS is available every time I unlock the phone. Anyone know how to stop that from happening?

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Yeah this pop up is brutal.

It’s a nuisance that’s for sure. This is getting to be every few minutes now on iPhone 7 Plus. This is crazy.
327a6b3fd763a96ab7892547d593f4a7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods