Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Sign out and sign in again to apple ID?

I thought about it but I’m on vacation with shoddy WiFi and don’t want signing back in and getting my stuff back to turn into a big project. I’m just going to deal with the app badge until I get home.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It’s only been 18 hours but so far my battery has been a beast. Only thing I’ve found is once in awhile I get about a few second freeze in settings app but that has been there through all betas. I’m sure that will be solved by official release. Overall this build has been great.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The whole resync especially with Apple music could be a pain.

That’s actually not true.

I inadvertently logged out of Music on my iPhone a while ago and all that happened was that when I logged back in that all my offline music was gone. Since I didn’t care much for offline music, it wasn’t such a pita.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That’s actually not true.

I inadvertently logged out of Music on my iPhone a while ago and all that happened was that when I logged back in that all my offline music was gone. Since I didn’t care much for offline music, it wasn’t such a pita.

I don’t use Apple Music so no worries there but everything else synced pretty quickly. I left a copy of everything on my device as I logged out.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don’t use Apple Music so no worries there but everything else synced pretty quickly. I left a copy of everything on my device as I logged out.

I’m not sure it’s actually wise to keep copies on the phone. It may result in duplicates or other inconveniences.

I have successfully disabled some iCloud features without leaving copies and reenabled it without losing data.

I’m glad your issue was solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW