iOS 12 Public Beta 3 is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 7+ has been updating since 10:30 am. Sigh... If I hold the power button, it tells me that it will restart when the update is finished, so I guess it's still alive. <g> Thank goodness it isn't my primary phone,

wetermommy

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone 7+ has been updating since 10:30 am. Sigh... If I hold the power button, it tells me that it will restart when the update is finished, so I guess it's still alive. <g> Thank goodness it isn't my primary phone,

I had this issue too! Took 2 hours to finish loading update.

wetermommy

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Open the watch app on your phone, scroll to settings-reset-reset sync. My contacts were back after doing this

I’ve also tried this and my reset sync data isn’t resetting should I try unpairing and repair it? I just don’t wanna screw up the cellular data plan.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I’ve also tried this and my reset sync data isn’t resetting should I try unpairing and repair it? I just don’t wanna screw up the cellular data plan.

After doing the reset sync you will not notice if it reset or not because it doesn’t do or show anything on the watch screen. Did you check your messages on the watch after doing the reset sync? I went into my messages and my contacts were there.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously considering going with the iOS 12 beta (Dev or Public) because the battery life on the Official iOS 11.4.1 is less than desirable. Just curious who's using the Beta 12 and official Apple Watch OS (4.3.2) on the original series Apple Watch and what problems if any has occurred besides the now fixed contact issues?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm seriously considering going with the iOS 12 beta (Dev or Public) because the battery life on the Official iOS 11.4.1 is less than desirable. Just curious who's using the Beta 12 and official Apple Watch OS (4.3.2) on the original series Apple Watch and what problems if any has occurred besides the now fixed contact issues?

None. The only one was the contact issue which is now fixed.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

None whatsoever.

sircraig2000

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
My Apple News widget doesn’t work in beta 3. It just says, “Read Stories in Apple News.” It doesn’t show the headlines. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox