Since installing iOS12 on my iPhone 7 plus some websites just won't load properly or even fully regardless of browser I'm using so I can't point fingers on Safari. Any idea what all web browsers share in common that could be causing this issue? Maybe java?
    07-18-2018 07:52 AM
    Check your DNS settings for your current connection. If you updated it that could cause issues if the DNS host is having issues.

If not your device, it could also be on your router.
    07-18-2018 08:11 AM
    Check your DNS settings for your current connection. If you updated it that could cause issues if the DNS host is having issues.

If not your device, it could also be on your router.

Thank you, but the sites load fine on devices running ios11 and connected to the same network. I’m pretty sure it’s an ios12 issue.
    07-18-2018 10:05 AM
    So far I'm having no issues accessing any sites from iOS 12 from my home and work wifi. Wife and son are on 11 and we can all access the same places.
    07-18-2018 10:27 AM
    This issue is really bothering me, I just don't have another device on hands running iOS12... since I can't post links here could someone please be kind enough to PM me so I can send the link of a specific website that I need to work to make sure once and for all it's an iOS12 bug?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    07-24-2018 03:07 PM
    This issue is really bothering me, I just don't have another device on hands running iOS12... since I can't post links here could someone please be kind enough to PM me so I can send the link of a specific website that I need to work to make sure once and for all it's an iOS12 bug?

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Have you disabled JavaScript in the Settings? Have you tried selecting the “reset all settings” options?
    Luiz Brunner likes this.
    07-24-2018 05:04 PM
    Yes, tried all those including clearing cache, other browsers, etc... the only thing I did not try was to restore the phone. Too much of a hassle...

Thank you
    07-24-2018 05:30 PM
    Disable Content Blockers in Settings > Safari.
    07-24-2018 05:53 PM
    Since installing iOS12 on my iPhone 7 plus some websites just won't load properly or even fully regardless of browser I'm using so I can't point fingers on Safari. Any idea what all web browsers share in common that could be causing this issue? Maybe java?
    Are you on the most current beta? That's developer beta 4 or public beta 3. I had this issue on older betas of iOS 12. Just force close the browser and reopen. I have not seen it since updating to the current beta though.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-24-2018 07:03 PM
    Happens on every single browser on my phone, pretty sure its either iOS12 related or my device... trying to narrow down so I don't waste time restoring my phone.
    07-25-2018 05:33 AM
    Happens on every single browser on my phone, pretty sure its either iOS12 related or my device... trying to narrow down so I don't waste time restoring my phone.
    Do you have an ad-blocker or VPN service that blocks ads? If so, disable both and then attempt to connect to the website.
    07-25-2018 08:17 AM
    All the above done, just installed beta 5 and still no joy... really frustrating and by now I believe it's a Java issue. The site loads apparently fine but when I scroll down everything goes blank as shown on the pic bellow. Come on guys, I'm counting on a good soul running iOS12 to PM me so I could send the link of this blog to rule out the possibility that it's an issue with my device only.
    Thank you.

Unable to load some websites on iOS12-png-image.png
    07-30-2018 03:55 PM
    Thst is why one waits until Apple has the final public version offered.
    08-02-2018 10:08 PM
    looks more like a coding issue on the site? May be they can ask wix to fix it?

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8343047
    08-06-2018 04:33 PM