iOS 12 Developer Beta 4 is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: Dev beta 4 go time

I had 2 re-springs today. Weird since I haven’t had any since beta 1.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It just seems as they fix things, they are breaking other things. I still feel that beta 1 or 2 was the best so far.

Agreed, on both the stuff you just said. But such is beta life. I choose for it so I don’t have any stand to complain, really.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Other than my music bug, and screens freezing occasionally upon opening an app, this build is the most stable one so far. So yeah, that’s another bug I haven’t posted yet. It was worse in previous builds, but opening things like Settings of App Store and the app will sometimes be unresponsive for 5-10 seconds.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Other than my music bug, and screens freezing occasionally upon opening an app, this build is the most stable one so far. So yeah, that’s another bug I haven’t posted yet. It was worse in previous builds, but opening things like Settings of App Store and the app will sometimes be unresponsive for 5-10 seconds.

Screen freezing is easily solved by always closing apps every now and then. Memory management isn’t up to par with official releases yet.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I had two resprings since Tuesday. Phone freezes up every now and then. Other than that, it’s been fine. Beta 1 was the best IMO

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I had two resprings since Tuesday. Phone freezes up every now and then. Other than that, it’s been fine. Beta 1 was the best IMO

So Far, I've not had any re-springs, freezes or other mishaps and hopefully, I won't....:cool:

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site

Anyone notice going into iMessage app that the preview it shows doesn’t usually show what was last sent or received into you actually go into the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro