iOS 12 Developer Beta 4 is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Dev beta 4 go time

I had that happen on the last beta a couple times. Seemed to occur when I had both my iPad and iPhone on LTE at the same time. At least that is what I think, actually I am not very sure. Glad the re-start worked.

That’s definitely not the cause for me, but I’m working in a building today with spotty reception, I’m thinking this beta has issues reconnecting.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I can confirm so far that the exchange email push bug is gone in this newest Beta.

Sad to report that the exchange bug is still there. I have reported to Apple again. Even though they have claimed to fix. Back to iOS 11.4.1

I would have thought a simple feature like this wouldn't be an issue by the 4th Beta.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Seems like this one fixed the image processing bug... And I have contact names back in notifications on my watch

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

My battery was awful on beta 3. My battery seems to have returned to normal in beta 4. Pleased with battery life.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Sad to report that the exchange bug is still there. I have reported to Apple again. Even though they have claimed to fix. Back to iOS 11.4.1

I would have thought a simple feature like this wouldn't be an issue by the 4th Beta.

Exchange works if only mail is checked to sync under account settings. Turn off Contacts, Calendars, reminders and Notes and it should work.

My battery has been atrocious on this build too but I will give it time to settle.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, I guess I'm going to have to venture back into the beta world after taking off from betas over the past year (iOS 11). According to my Apple Associates you would think I took several years off...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods