I just got an 8 Plus, so I've downloaded iOS 12 beta to my old SE that the 8+ is replacing. I'm curious why Apple insists on not including settings from a link within their apps?

For example, if I wanted to change video resolution in Camera, why aren't Camera settings available from within that app? Currently, and still in 12, ya have to go to Settings and find/make the change there. It would be so convenient to be able to adjust settings from within an app while you have it open instead of navigating through the main settings area. :-)

End of rant.
    07-17-2018 11:43 AM
    I just got an 8 Plus, so I've downloaded iOS 12 beta to my old SE that the 8+ is replacing. I'm curious why Apple insists on not including settings from a link within their apps?

For example, if I wanted to change video resolution in Camera, why aren't Camera settings available from within that app? Currently, and still in 12, ya have to go to Settings and find/make the change there. It would be so convenient to be able to adjust settings from within an app while you have it open instead of navigating through the main settings area. :-)

End of rant.
    Some 3rd party Camera apps have the camera settings within the app.
    Spectrumite and Just_Me_D like this.
    07-17-2018 02:59 PM
    Some 3rd party Camera apps have the camera settings within the app.
    Thanks, I'll take a look . . .
    07-17-2018 05:58 PM