I've been enjoying the iOS 12 public beta so far but one annoying problem is that when I go to Purchases in the App Store, I keep getting "No Purchases".

Never had this issue before the beta. Also I cannot tell if I have purchased an app even when after finding it via search on the store. Instead of having the little cloud icon to download, it gives me the price. When I go to download it, then I get the message saying that I had owned a previous version of the app and the download would be free.

All of this is kind of a pain because I have had an iPhone X for just a few weeks and I've been reading about games and apps that are optimized for the X screen. But I've bought so many things over the years, that I don't always remember if I had purchased it on iPhone or an Android tablet I had.

Anyone else having App Store issues with the new beta? Especially not being able to load or search through your purchase history?

P.S. One of the main reasons I decide to try the beta was the fact that I was starting fresh anyway and hated the way that iOS 11 handled app closing on the iPhone X.
    07-06-2018 05:04 PM
    Try signing out of the App Store and then sign back in.
    07-06-2018 05:17 PM
    Try signing out of the App Store and then sign back in.
    Already tried that. Unfortunately didn’t work.
    07-06-2018 05:27 PM
    Yes!!! Finally someone else with the same issue. I posted on another forum and came across one other person dealing with this same problem. My problem is exactly as you described - my profile shows "No Purchases;" however, my family's purchases (we have iCloud Family Sharing) show up just fine. Also, if my family members look up my profile on their devices, my purchases show up just fine. I too have the same problem with the App Store not showing whether an app has been purchased by me previously - every app either shows "Get" (for free apps) or the price (for paid apps)...no cloud icon at all.

My troubleshooting steps - log out of/into the App Store, reset network settings, reboot my iPhone X, tried using various networks (ie, different wifi, my LTE, etc.).

I even contacted Apple Support via Twitter and their only suggestion was to downgrade back to 11.4 and report back to them if the problem was gone or still there. Since I didn't back up my iOS 11 install prior to going the iOS 12 beta route (I know, my bad), I've opted not to try this suggestion, hoping that maybe this will get resolved with the next developer beta release.
    Steve Belli likes this.
    07-11-2018 10:16 AM
    By the way, be sure you file feedback about this bug to Apple. Based on the very few people reporting it, Apple may not make it a priority to fix until later in the beta cycle.
    07-11-2018 11:18 AM
    I just found someone on the MacRumors forum with the same issue. Maybe it was you!
    pinkoos likes this.
    07-11-2018 03:03 PM