iOS 12 Dev beta 3

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So far it seems to have fixed this random empty music player. Keeping fingers crossed.

d0b849511fea2539a9dbd8843e362dcb.png

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm the following two bugs are fixed:

Twitter app freezing when checking followers on profile.

Exchange email in native app receiving notifications via push with no delays (required manual refresh even with push on prior beta build)

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site

Exchange email in native app receiving notifications via push with no delays (required manual refresh even with push on prior beta build)

Can confirm the Twitter app issue.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone install on an 8 Plus? It is working like a champ on my X. Just don't want to get all my eggs in one basket!

Thanks!

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Speaking of animations I really wish there was a way to completely disable them. I like how this can be done on Android and the system responds INSTANTLY when opening or closing a window, etc. Just makes things seem much faster.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Exchange works for me, I don’t use the twitter app but can confirm Twitterrific works fine.

Bionicspyder

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I see that the removed the.. I forgot what it was called. Hear? Where you could use your Airpods and the mic on your phone as like a hearing aid. They removed that option from the Control Center add-ons

I still have Live Listen on my Control Center.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
So far so good on both my phone and iPad. I’m going to test DND and bedside mode to see if I get any more resprings. I had to turn off DND while on beta 2 because of the frequent resprings.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
So far so good on both my phone and iPad. I’m going to test DND and bedside mode to see if I get any more resprings. I had to turn off DND while on beta 2 because of the frequent resprings.

I have been running beta 3 for a whole half an hour and so far no issues with DnD resprings. Looks like it’s fixed.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Speaking of animations I really wish there was a way to completely disable them. I like how this can be done on Android and the system responds INSTANTLY when opening or closing a window, etc. Just makes things seem much faster.

You can. Settings - General - accessibility - reduce motion and switch it on

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
B3 running great for me and I noticed if anyone is running the watchOS beta that the raise to speak to Siri is now working.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro