iOS 12 Public Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
hey I just wanted add something since my replies got buried. I updated my ipad as well and under My albums there is nothing there as well just camera roll. Is this just way ios 12 is ? like I thought I did something wrong. seeing as how my ipad did it just wondering if its how things work now.

I have not run across this issue, but I did notice albums are now horizontally scrolling rather than vertical. I’m not a fan of that change.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have not run across this issue, but I did notice albums are now horizontally scrolling rather than vertical. I’m not a fan of that change.

Same here. If anyone does have issue I do. I dunno if its a setting or something ? doesn't make much sense since I did It on clean fresh phone. You can use search function, and see all of photos are there just copy and paste them basically into duplicate folder. I ended up liking ios 12 to much to go back.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Having battery drain today on 7 plus. Closed all apps, restarted, etc. did not notice any drain yesterday. Anyone else? Don’t readily see anything misbehaving in battery stats.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
May try it on my 6 plus this weekend when I have some time to make a backup. The rotation issues on 11 have been really annoying that haven’t been fixed so far on my phone. May just try a clean slate approach and hope that they are fixed on 12.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Odd behavior in App Store when updating an app. The progress indicator is only a spinning gray circle - there's no actual progress indication to let you know if it's actually pulling the update or not (it IS, but it doesn't tell you it is).

Anyone else experiencing this?

App Store Update UI Bug.gif

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I installed the Dev Beta on my X when it came out. Not really any issues worth mentioning. I then installed the Public Beta on my kid's 8 and 8 Plus. 8 Plus is running fine. The App Store on the 8 keeps disappearing. I have to do a factory reset to get it to come back, and then it'll disappear again. It totally erases from the phone. Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it without having to reset?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I installed the Dev Beta on my X when it came out. Not really any issues worth mentioning. I then installed the Public Beta on my kid's 8 and 8 Plus. 8 Plus is running fine. The App Store on the 8 keeps disappearing. I have to do a factory reset to get it to come back, and then it'll disappear again. It totally erases from the phone. Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it without having to reset?

After you do a factory reset, do you restore from a backup? If so, you could be restoring the problem.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else been experiencing a location services arrow that is constantly solid (meaning it’s being used) no matter what you have turned on/off in Privacy>Location Services (including the System Services)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox