It’s affecting some of my apps like my iTunes remote
    06-30-2018 10:33 AM
    Should I factory reset my device while running ios 12 public beta? What iphone are you using? And how did you install the beta profile?
    I have never done a clean installation of any iOS upgrade. Strictly OTA. I'm currently using an iPhone 8 and installed the profile from the Apple beta site. I'm not aware of other methods of installing the profile.
    06-30-2018 10:43 AM
    I have it on my iPhone 7plus and my new 2018 ipad 9.7 and both running well few glitches on iPhone but iPad running great. It’s a lot faster on both devices and runs great
    07-01-2018 02:28 PM
    Past couple of nights I have noticed several home screen crashes during nighttime DND when I lift the phone to unlock.
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-01-2018 02:33 PM
    I have never done a clean installation of any iOS upgrade. Strictly OTA. I'm currently using an iPhone 8 and installed the profile from the Apple beta site. I'm not aware of other methods of installing the profile.
    A clean install just means as new, not from a back up. It can be via iTunes or OTA.
    07-01-2018 06:20 PM
    A clean install just means as new, not from a back up. It can be via iTunes or OTA.
    I realize that. I guess I should have said I've never done an install as new. Always OTA over existing installation or via back up restoration when upgrading phones.
    07-01-2018 09:35 PM
    Is it more stable than 11? Faster?
    Definitely faster opening apps, but not
    sure if it’s more stable... as stable so far for sure.
    parker5011 likes this.
    07-01-2018 11:30 PM
    Odd behavior in App Store when updating an app. The progress indicator is only a spinning gray circle - there's no actual progress indication to let you know if it's actually pulling the update or not (it IS, but it doesn't tell you it is).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Attachment 123406
    Had the same thing happening. I did a hard reboot and I was able to download one app that I needed. Though it appears hit and miss, I was able to update on app, but I have 5 that are in the pending stage. So hope on the next release this will be fixed.
    07-02-2018 10:30 AM
    Had the same thing happening. I did a hard reboot and I was able to download one app that I needed. Though it appears hit and miss, I was able to update on app, but I have 5 that are in the pending stage. So hope on the next release this will be fixed.
    Curious - I've never had an app hang up and not actually download. I just don't get the progress indicator to be anything other than the spinning gray line. I know this has been reported to Apple, but as far as bugs go, it's not the worst thing.
    07-02-2018 10:38 AM
    Anyone experienced the issue of respond with text when a phone call coming in?
    I tapped on the message icon and the call screen was gone and no way to answer the call or refuse the call.
    07-02-2018 12:32 PM
    Anyone experienced the issue of respond with text when a phone call coming in?
    I tapped on the message icon and the call screen was gone and no way to answer the call or refuse the call.
    Does that happen every time, or just once?
    07-02-2018 02:55 PM
    Curious - I've never had an app hang up and not actually download. I just don't get the progress indicator to be anything other than the spinning gray line. I know this has been reported to Apple, but as far as bugs go, it's not the worst thing.
    Same. Also if you go to the homescreen while they're updating you actually can see the normal progress on the app icon as it updates. It's just broken in the app store itself.
    07-02-2018 05:51 PM
    Agreed, I feel this first beta is so much better than any official 11 IOS. I was able to get all apps to update tonight, on Wi-Fi - so that is good. I will use this as a work around for now, which is an easy fix.
    07-02-2018 11:55 PM
    Yep. DND in nighttime mode is officially disabled for me. Tried it again tonight and it crashes every time I pick the phone up. Unfortunate because I enjoyed that feature. Allowed me to disconnect.
    07-02-2018 11:56 PM
    Does that happen every time, or just once?
    It happens every time I tap on the message icon!
    07-03-2018 12:25 AM
    It happens every time I tap on the message icon!
    Well, it is a beta. Report it to Apple in the Feedback app. You might also try Reset All Settings.
    07-03-2018 10:56 AM
    Well, it is a beta. Report it to Apple in the Feedback app. You might also try Reset All Settings.
    Its fixxed in the next beta. Everythingapplepro just released a video on YouTube about the just released developer beta 3.
    Ledsteplin and ladyc0524 like this.
    07-03-2018 07:23 PM
    How long does it normally take a public beta to drop after a developer beta drops?
    07-04-2018 08:00 AM
    I have got it on my iPad 6 9.7 and iPhone 7plus and they both run like champs I’ve had a few issues with email and App Store but that’s all so far looking good there isn’t many changes like with iOS 11 but hey if it runs better then that’s all that matters
    07-04-2018 09:30 AM
    How long does it normally take a public beta to drop after a developer beta drops?
    Usually a day or two.
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    07-04-2018 01:14 PM
    I am on Public beta 2 (I guess) and having significant Navigation issues. Both Apple Maps and Google have trouble keeping up with my movement, have me off in location (off the street in the field), have a hard time correcting/recalcing when I don't follow the route, lose me entirely and then reacquire. If I'm sitting still, it does OK in location. As I said, it is both Apple and Google, suggesting it is the interface between the hardware and software. Anyone else seeing this, or similar. Right now I couldn't use my iPhone for navigation, it is that bad. (P.S. yes I submitted feedback)
    07-04-2018 02:21 PM
    I am on Public beta 2 (I guess) and having significant Navigation issues. Both Apple Maps and Google have trouble keeping up with my movement, have me off in location (off the street in the field), have a hard time correcting/recalcing when I don't follow the route, lose me entirely and then reacquire. If I'm sitting still, it does OK in location. As I said, it is both Apple and Google, suggesting it is the interface between the hardware and software. Anyone else seeing this, or similar. Right now I couldn't use my iPhone for navigation, it is that bad. (P.S. yes I submitted feedback)
    We’re still on public beta 1 but you’re issue with GPS will be fixed on the beta 2. I’m hoping it will be released tomorrow since developer beta 3 is already out.
    07-04-2018 04:31 PM
    Usually after a day or 2.
    07-04-2018 06:35 PM
    We’re still on public beta 1 but you’re issue with GPS will be fixed on the beta 2. I’m hoping it will be released tomorrow since developer beta 3 is already out.
    Good to know. I didn't recall a public beta two but since dev 3 is out, and the public is usually only a few days after the dev, I figured I might have missed it somehow. First time a public beta has given me any significant issues. Been reading so much about fixing Maps, thought I'd check if it was just me, or a known issue.
    07-04-2018 07:50 PM
    Loving the color change in the text bubbles. Hope it sticks around.
    07-04-2018 11:34 PM
160 ... 4567