iOS 12 Public Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Vis

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I only got the 11.4.1 beta 3?? Where is my iOS12? Do I need to un enroll then re enroll or something?
EDIT: NVM I did just that and it appeared :)

Last edited:

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone who's installed verify build number? Looking to see if it's the same as the developer build 2 I have installed.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Been seeing reports of GPS bugs and App Store bugs. Anyone experiencing the same?

I haven’t seen App Store bugs but I’ve been having GPS bugs on occasion with dev beta 2. Not consistently but it happens. If your worries about that, then don’t load the beta.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven’t seen App Store bugs but I’ve been having GPS bugs on occasion with dev beta 2. Not consistently but it happens. If your worries about that, then don’t load the beta.

Well this is obvious lol.

Thanks for the info.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I am having issues where iMessage messages aren’t being sent from my number, only my email. This wouldn’t be a problem except that now strangers have my personal, non business email lol.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am having issues where iMessage messages aren’t being sent from my number, only my email. This wouldn’t be a problem except that now strangers have my personal, non business email lol.

Sounds like your number deactivated during the upgrade process. Turn off iMessage and reactivate. It might take a couple of times trying but it should fix it.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you suggest people downloading it to use on their main devices. Is it stable enough. One guy I follow on Twitter says it is

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm, think I'm gonna wait for the 2nd public beta just to make sure any initial fires are put out. Or maybe I should load it on my iPad instead of my iPhone X. Would be interesting to see how that 5th gen iPad with the 6s processor benefits from the iOS 12 performance improvements.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Had the app store bug randomly but it works itself out. I don't see any reason to hold back from installing if you're interested, dev has been very good to me on my X.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
So is this really how the group notifications work? I find it odd how the grouped notification is only visible for 2 seconds before face ID unlocks the device and the group gets expanded to multiple notifications like it was on iOS 11. Doesn't this defeat the purpose?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Sounds like your number deactivated during the upgrade process. Turn off iMessage and reactivate. It might take a couple of times trying but it should fix it.

Thanks. Fixed it by disabling and then logging out of my Apple account. Logging back in, which re-enabled imessage as well, fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.