iOS 12 Developer Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Battery life on the 10.5 did take a hit with Beta 1 ... Hoping the battery returns to normal. My iPhone seemed to stay the same if not slightly better.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
GPS seems much better and I did notice it seemed snappier. I'm also having less issues with SwiftKey. I didn't realize it was an issue caused by the beta.

egrier65

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I noticed the color of the bubbles in messages from non iphone users has changed from a bright green to dark green.

18dfc0a234de47c67dc867f91546fa73.jpg

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Weird, why is mine like that? I hard reset my phone to see if it stays like that.

Edit: Yes, it stayed dark green. :confused:

Saw a post about this on Reddit and tried it out. If you have Increase Contrast turned on, the sms bubble is a darker green. I’ve had it turned on before and it didn’t do this.

egrier65

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Saw a post about this on Reddit and tried it out. If you have Increase Contrast turned on, the sms bubble is a darker green. I’ve had it turned on before and it didn’t do this.

Yeah, you’re right. I had mine turned on. I turned it off and it went back to the lighter green. I think I’ll leave it on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that closing apps in iOS12 will be much easier on the X than it is currently. True? What changed?

It was never difficult on the iPhone X. It just took an extra step. That extra step has now been removed and therefore the process of closing out an app is the same as it was on previous iPhone models.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
It was never difficult on the iPhone X. It just took an extra step. That extra step has now been removed and therefore the process of closing out an app is the same as it was on previous iPhone models.
OK maybe not difficult, but annoying, compared to the non-X-models. Anyway, I'm happy this will change. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh