Maybe it’s only on the iPhone X? I have yet to experience this on my 7 Plus.
    It hasn’t happened in my iPhone X yet....🤞
    06-29-2018 07:21 PM
    Is there a trick to this GPS. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it's completely crappy. Beta 2 didn't fix anything. I am wondering if I should do a full reset and start fresh but I read a Reddit post from someone that did that and it didn't work
    06-29-2018 08:57 PM
    Is there a trick to this GPS. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it's completely crappy. Beta 2 didn't fix anything. I am wondering if I should do a full reset and start fresh but I read a Reddit post from someone that did that and it didn't work
    I don't know about a trick because I've only experienced the sporadic GPS issue once in a rented U-Haul van driving to Tampa from Orlando and back. Of course I didn't need the turn-by-turn navigation to get to Tampa because I've been there numerous times. Anyway, after I returned and got inside my own car, I didn't have any more GPS-related issues.
    06-29-2018 09:17 PM
    I don't know about a trick because I've only experienced the sporadic GPS issue once in a rented U-Haul van driving to Tampa from Orlando and back. Of course I didn't need the turn-by-turn navigation to get to Tampa because I've been there numerous times. Anyway, after I returned and got inside my own car, I didn't have any more GPS-related issues.
    My GPS just changes whether it wants apparently. One day it's perfect the next day it's useless.
    06-29-2018 09:25 PM
    My GPS just changes whether it wants apparently. One day it's perfect the next day it's useless.
    The GPS issue was worse for me on b1. On b2, the arrow seems to point in the wrong direction at first and doesn’t really move. After a few seconds, it kind of moves, but still points in the wrong direction. After about 1-3mins, then it points in the right direction and everything works fine. However, the other day I was sitting at a stop light and the arrow was spinning around as if trying to find which direction I was suppose to go/having trouble locking on to my position.
    craigrn16 likes this.
    06-29-2018 09:29 PM
    The GPS issue was worse for me on b1. On b2, the arrow seems to point in the wrong direction at first and doesn’t really move. After a few seconds, it kind of moves, but still points in the wrong direction. After about 1-3mins, then it points in the right direction and everything works fine. However, the other day I was sitting at a stop light and the arrow was spinning around as if trying to find which direction I was suppose to go/having trouble locking on to my position.
    That's what happens to me but all day today it didn't lock at all and I really needed it. I usually have my Pixel as a back up but today I forgot it and was left frustrated
    06-29-2018 09:31 PM
    That's what happens to me but all day today it didn't lock at all and I really needed it. I usually have my Pixel as a back up but today I forgot it and was left frustrated
    I haven’t tried it with b2, but with b1 I know even Google Maps had GPS issues for me. Any other location services don’t seem to have any problems.
    06-29-2018 09:35 PM
    Restores can fix issues. But it doesn’t fix bugs. The GPS thing is a real bug. It’s random. Doesn’t always have issues but yesterday at one point it was about 2 miles off for me.
    06-29-2018 10:13 PM
    For the GPS, people have had success downgrading to 11.4 then reinstalling beta 2, as for myself, as stated in a previous comment, leaving the wifi radio on keeps my location accurate so GPS works.
    Just_Me_D and ladyc0524 like this.
    06-30-2018 01:56 AM
    Hopefully, the issue will be resolved with dev beta 3.
    craigrn16 and nikkisharif like this.
    06-30-2018 11:32 AM
    Hopefully, the issue will be resolved with dev beta 3.
    Exactly. That’s how mine is
    06-30-2018 10:45 PM
    So  Pay cash isn’t working.
    Hmmmm...I’ll have to test this out today.

Maybe it’s only on the iPhone X? I have yet to experience this on my 7 Plus.
    Luckily I haven’t had this issue🤞🏾
    07-01-2018 08:38 AM
    My phone says that my restrictions passcode is wrong, which I know it isn’t, and when I go to settings there’s no option for restrictions at all.
    07-01-2018 11:10 AM
    My phone says that my restrictions passcode is wrong, which I know it isn’t, and when I go to settings there’s no option for restrictions at all.
    It’s s because restrictions doesn’t exist anymore. It’s not screen time.
    07-01-2018 01:12 PM
    Just tested Apple Pay Cash & it seems to be working just fine on my X.

07-01-2018 05:38 PM
    Just tested Apple Pay Cash & it seems to be working just fine on my X.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...91d063cc1.jpeg
    Hmm that’s weird.
    07-01-2018 05:54 PM
    Hmm that’s weird.
    Right! The bugs in this beta seem to be extremely random.
    07-01-2018 05:59 PM
    Right! The bugs in this beta seem to be extremely random.
    Just tried it again and I’m still getting that error.
    07-01-2018 06:00 PM
    That’s so weird
    07-01-2018 06:07 PM
    Is anyone else having issues running the beta on their iPhone and not getting notifications on their Apple Watch?

If I get a notification on my watch and dismiss it for later, it doesn’t show on my watch. It always says “no notifications “ even though I have notifications on my phone
    07-01-2018 11:34 PM
    Is anyone else having issues running the beta on their iPhone and not getting notifications on their Apple Watch?

If I get a notification on my watch and dismiss it for later, it doesn’t show on my watch. It always says “no notifications “ even though I have notifications on my phone
    Notifications are working properly for me thus far.
    07-02-2018 07:01 AM
    What error is that? Have you tried signing out of iCloud and back in again?

I had an issue when it was released in iOS 11 and it kept shutting down settings. Can't remember what I did but worth trying the iCloud route.
    07-02-2018 07:42 AM
    What error is that? Have you tried signing out of iCloud and back in again?

I had an issue when it was released in iOS 11 and it kept shutting down settings. Can't remember what I did but worth trying the iCloud route.

This is the error I keep getting.
    07-02-2018 02:49 PM
    Did you sign out and back in with iCloud?
    Enable and setup Apple Pay Cash at Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay?
    Are you in the U.S.?
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-02-2018 03:14 PM
    Did you sign out and back in with iCloud?
    Enable and setup Apple Pay Cash at Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay?
    Are you in the U.S.?
    Sweet all I had to do was turn off  pay cash in my wallet then back on and it worked!
    07-02-2018 03:31 PM
188 ... 5678