The new Measure app is awesome!
    It absolutely is! I was just coming in here to see if anyone used it yet. I’ve only played with it briefly.
    06-05-2018 11:07 AM
    Let’s see how long it takes before guys start using to measure ***** size 🤣
    Red_Phx82 likes this.
    06-05-2018 11:08 AM
    OMG...I can now swipe up from the bottom and then swipe up again to close out an app. No more long pressing. Thank you, LORD!
    06-05-2018 11:21 AM
    I know there’s a few people that reported Maps not being very accurate. I’ve been using it today & haven’t had any issues. It’s pretty also snappy & British male Siri sounds much better lol
    06-05-2018 11:55 AM
    Smart Screen doesn’t seems to work. Is this a bug?
    06-05-2018 12:10 PM
    Smart Screen doesn’t seems to work. Is this a bug?
    Is that the same as “screen time”? I didn’t see the keynote so I’m just asking.
    06-05-2018 12:24 PM
    Anyone having issues when sending SMS messages? Seems i can only send when people are using iMessage?
    06-05-2018 12:51 PM
    Anyone having issues when sending SMS messages? Seems i can only send when people are using iMessage?
    No issues here. Did you try doing a hard reboot?
    Ospot likes this.
    06-05-2018 01:07 PM
    Had the same issue, a hard reboot fixed the issue. Microsoft Authenticator on the other hand is not prompting for MFA unlocks anymore.
    Ospot likes this.
    06-05-2018 01:31 PM
    Wound up going back to iOS 11.4.1. I noticed I was getting intermittent notifications and large delays in Gmail app, stock email app and LinkedIn.

Can't have these three delayed.
    06-05-2018 01:49 PM
    Had the same issue, a hard reboot fixed the issue. Microsoft Authenticator on the other hand is not prompting for MFA unlocks anymore.
    Thanks, that did the trick!
    06-05-2018 02:50 PM
    FC means "force close". When an app is forced closed it has unexpectedly shut down or terminated.

And yes, tried the measure app and it needs work as it does have issues with consistency. Definitely a "you're doing it wrong/holding it wrong" type of thing. It also seems to be pegging the processor as it makes the phone get hot quickly.
    06-05-2018 03:04 PM
    Wound up going back to iOS 11.4.1. I noticed I was getting intermittent notifications and large delays in Gmail app, stock email app and LinkedIn.

Can't have these three delayed.
    It’s normal for some 3rd-party apps to not work properly with an unofficial iOS build, but all of my third party apps work with the exception of Skype. With that being said, have you tried rebooting your iPhone and then see if the notifications are back to normal?
    06-05-2018 03:11 PM
    Unrelated a little haha but I installed Mojave last night on my MacBook Pro and holy cow it’s is awesome and the dark mode is so beautiful!!
    06-05-2018 03:27 PM
    Created a Memoji. I noticed when choosing a hat, there’s actually a hat shadow on the face. Nice little attention to detail
    06-05-2018 03:46 PM
    Is this another app that is only available in the US or some other country other than Canada? I don't see it at all.
    06-05-2018 04:13 PM
    My X has bricked itself! Can't turn it off, it's stuck at a black screen with a spinning spline! No button combination makes it stop. I just found it this way. So much for that.

Definitely think twice before putting these (beta releases) on a work phone!
    06-05-2018 04:21 PM
    My X has bricked itself! Can't turn it off, it's stuck at a black screen with a spinning spline! No button combination makes it stop. I just found it this way. So much for that.

You using a work phone may be the reason you’re having so many issues. There’s probably some sort of security measures in place on the back end.
    06-05-2018 04:30 PM

Sorry to here that happened to you, try plugging into computer then volume up volume down and hold power button. Reinstall software thru DFU mode
    06-05-2018 04:33 PM
    Let me clarify, this device is mine, I bought it and I use it for my work.
    That said, this is rather strange. My 1st gen iPad Pro has been humming along fine with the 12 update.
    My X was working as well, even the FC issues seemed to clear up.
    Now out of the blue when I pick it up, it's stuck and not responding to ANY combination of button presses, connections from outside via the lightning connector. This is one thing I hate about not being able to physically disconnect the battery from the device. Looks like I will have to wait for the battery to go completely flat and then connect the phone to a power source. Thank goodness I have other phones.
    06-05-2018 04:34 PM
    Seems it’s pretty darn solid for a first run beta. I might actually end up putting it on my daily driver.
    Well seeing how it is pretty much a "bug fixer/performance booster type release" with not as many new features, it is to be expected to run that well.
    06-05-2018 04:42 PM
    Is this another app that is only available in the US or some other country other than Canada? I don't see it at all.
    I’ve got the Measure app on my iPhone 8, in the UK.
    06-05-2018 04:59 PM
    Install went well, I installed over 11.4.1 beta on my X primary phone I'll see how it goes.
    I did the same. Ridiculously stable!
    06-05-2018 05:42 PM
    Let me clarify, this device is mine, I bought it and I use it for my work.
    That said, this is rather strange. My 1st gen iPad Pro has been humming along fine with the 12 update.
    My X was working as well, even the FC issues seemed to clear up.
    Now out of the blue when I pick it up, it's stuck and not responding to ANY combination of button presses, connections from outside via the lightning connector. This is one thing I hate about not being able to physically disconnect the battery from the device. Looks like I will have to wait for the battery to go completely flat and then connect the phone to a power source. Thank goodness I have other phones.
    Oh ok gotcha!!! I’m not sure what’s going on with your device, but I would do as @calebt suggested. Keep us posted with how you make out.
    06-05-2018 08:01 PM
    Day one went well. I installed last night and wiped my phone. Set up as a new iPhone. All of my third party apps work. I haven't tested maps. No issues with phone calls or FaceTime. FaceID seems more accurate. Bluetooth drops connectivity in the car, but not when using Airpods. Battery life... Ended the workday with 10% more than 11.4. I'd say I used it the same, if not more because I was setting up apps.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-05-2018 09:14 PM
375 ... 34567 ...